Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

worked... again. Realized i hate spring because all it does is rain and lightning. There is nothing as refreshing as climbing a pole to fix cable t.v. and then seeing a lightning strike nearby and remembering not only is it a pole your climbing it's a ligtning rod YAY!!! Here's to safety:cheers:

Dude, you spend money like its going out of style. lol

If this economy never recovers, no one can lay blame on you thats for sure :patriot:

I didnt spend it.. I got an estimate.. I do not want to spend it..

I also do not want water in my basement as it is a finished basement..

more estimates this week..

I finished the end of my 70hr work week.. man that was loooooongggggg...

Brandi I noticed you didnt add that you finished packing! lol

Finish packing? Man I've already moved and I'm 95% unpacked. Just now getting to bed.

Stormchaser cell

I forgot to pull the DD in the driveway last night and it got some egg for Easter. So I spent this morning cleaning it off and it's going to rain all day so I just wasted time. They got the neighbors car too and who knows how many more throughout the neighborhood.

I took the family to meet Grandma for early Easter service. Hallelujah, He is risen!

We then had breakfast at the church; the youth pastor is a former chef and he made quite the spread this morning.:drool:

We then got home and took pictures of the girls in their Easter dresses. This is the only one usable out of dozens:

Easter2011023Largee-mailview.jpg

OH NO! A dandelion!

Edited by sportredmistress

HAPPY EASTER

woke up at 8, went to FH to wrap up selling plants..

then went to my bro-in-law's for breakfast, took Bandit, oh and the Wife too..

came home, posted this..

going to Positano's around 4 with the in-laws..

Went to Sunrise Service on the beach, then played tennis and hung out on the beach. :D

We then got home and took pictures of the girls in their Easter dresses. This is the only one usable out of dozens:

Great picture Paul!

More rain. Got the truck dirty out at the farm i grew up on. Luckily the rain did a poor mans wash on the way home and i can finish cleaning it someday..... when or if it stops raining. Anyways it was a good easter i forgot how redneck my relatives are and learned some new jokes. Good Times

I bought stuff for my new place. Ate Easter lunch with my roommate and her family. I love homemade food. Assembled my lamps. Tested appliances for the walk through. Unpacked the last couple boxes and just laying down.

No internet until 5/21 because my roommate didn't put in the request until the day before our move. And its Monday.

Stormchaser cell

I bought stuff for my new place. Ate Easter lunch with my roommate and her family. I love homemade food. Assembled my lamps. Tested appliances for the walk through. Unpacked the last couple boxes and just laying down.

No internet until 5/21 because my roommate didn't put in the request until the day before our move. And its Monday.

Stormchaser cell

dang no inet tilll 5/21 you got time warner there sayin that long to install or just thats the best for your roomies. Let me know if its tw there, which i think its probly comcast or brighthouse, i can get some things moved around.

Edited by mbreyer

dang no inet tilll 5/21 you got time warner there sayin that long to install or just thats the best for your roomies. Let me know if its tw there, which i think its probly comcast or brighthouse, i can get some things moved around.

Awe thank you

It's Verizon they can do a weekday on the 8 or 9 but no appt time and I refuse to take a vacation day for cable and internet.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

I did a little test session with a rotary on my Corvette hood. Then for the hell of it I started to wet sand it.... I have never wet sanded in my life. And finally I got to take it out for a joy ride tonight. I forgot how much I missed driving my car.

I did a little test session with a rotary on my Corvette hood. Then for the hell of it I started to wet sand it.... I have never wet sanded in my life. And finally I got to take it out for a joy ride tonight. I forgot how much I missed driving my car.

Careful with the wetsanding. I have done it a few times and I still went through the clear on my G8.

went to class in the morning...UGH. Then headed over to a jobsite where im finishing up a boardroom. This was supposed to be a simple job but turned out to be extemely time consuming and for the life of me i cant figure out why (ive done this quite a bit). not to mention that the drop ceiling in the room wasnt hung right and is off level so my screen and projector look off level. If i put the screen level with the ceiling the projector looks funny not being straight and so on. I cant find a happy medium that satisfies me and the "big cheeze" doesnt like the look of the projector being all "crooked" either way. Short of rehanging the ceiling They are just going to have to live with it.

Long day, **Hopefully** finishing up tomorrow. Just need to fish one last cable 65feet through conduit and program the control system. Fingers crossed programming wont be that bad. still bothers me that what i did looks like crap because of someone else's idiot move...

Worked. Had a mva I investigated with fatal injuries. One person I knew and she's being told less than 2% chance of ever walking again. She is 27 with an 8mo baby. The guy who caused the mva LAUGHED about the fact his car has minor damage and didn't give a flip whether or not someone was injured.

Life is fragile. Please tell those u love daily that u love them. This is the only reason I hate my job.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk