Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Finished packing.

Signed my lease

Picked out a parking space in the garage.

The parking space choosing took as long as signing the lease. We had seven to choose from and I had to try each one out.

I got a space right near the elevator and of course - end space! My roommate got the one next to me so I know my ride will not get hit! :)

Ate dinner and now I'm home getting ready to get some zzz before I move tomorrow.

Finished packing.

Signed my lease

Picked out a parking space in the garage.

The parking space choosing took as long as signing the lease. We had seven to choose from and I had to try each one out.

I got a space right near the elevator and of course - end space! My roommate got the one next to me so I know my ride will not get hit! :)

Ate dinner and now I'm home getting ready to get some zzz before I move tomorrow.

Congrats on the new place! im sure its exciting:thumbsup:

Thanks....I am walking distance from the beach and big night life. Non tourist area!

I can't wait! :)

I just noticed your from VA beach! I am very very familiar with that area. I've been down their at least once a year my entire life.I've even brought my friends down numerous times since we got our licenses. My rents are actually going down in two weeks and if I didn't have finals that week ide be tagging along.:mad:

where abouts are u

I just noticed your from VA beach! I am very very familiar with that area. I've been down their at least once a year my entire life.I've even brought my friends down numerous times since we got our licenses. My rents are actually going down in two weeks and if I didn't have finals that week ide be tagging along.:mad:

where abouts are u

Right now I live near lynnhaven mall

tomorrow I'll be living on chicks beach.

:) :) :)

Congrats Austin on the promotion!

I changed the left rear tire this AM in the company parking lot after picking up a screw in it last night. I did it there because I needed a breaker bar (from maintenance dept. ) on the lug wrench to loosen ONE lug nut. Penetrating oil did NOT do the trick last night.:mad: I'm gonna have me a talk with my mechanic......

I was happy to see the spare tire looked factory fresh after sitting in the trunk since last summer. At that time I scrubbed the wheel and tire, treated the wheel to some of Barry's NXT wax/sealant and SVRT on the tire. :drool: Of course now I have to get the rest of the vehicle to match it. :glasses:

I'm nursing a jacked up arm

I just left my friends house and while I was there, a man walking his dogs walk by us, then suddenally one of his dogs attack the other one. #1 had #2 by the throat and it was painfully obvious this dog needed help as the owner was in his 70"s

Enter hero/idiot mode... I went and started pounding #1 in the head with everything I had, whilst my friends father (85yr's old) was kicking the stuffin out of its rib cage. This freekin mutt would not let go for nothing. The whole while, #2 was letting out a horendous yepling noise and with each breath you could hear it fading out. Blood was coming out of its mouth. It was the most horrific thing I've seen in some time

#1 finally let go of #2, but now I have this gigantic bulge in my wrist. I guess I must of pulled something in all the excitment...

Anyway, thats all I got going on today :willy:

this morning I got an estimate to repair my basement, $20k

then showered and went to the Cemetery with my wife so she could visit her Grandparents..

then went to the FH for a little for Easter Plants..

came home, ate Chinese..

Posted this

Took my daughter to her first Easter egg hunt this morning. She came away with 20 eggs. Came home from there and took a nap. Then went out to dinner with parents for my mom's birthday. I had a burrito that was as big as my head!

We just stepped up potty training with my 3yr old. this week. No daipers. He decided not to play along while at the in-laws for dinner. Good times.

I'm sorry but that is seriously funny :lol::lol::lol::lol:

this morning I got an estimate to repair my basement, $20k

then showered and went to the Cemetery with my wife so she could visit her Grandparents..

then went to the FH for a little for Easter Plants..

came home, ate Chinese..

Posted this

Dude, you spend money like its going out of style. lol

If this economy never recovers, no one can lay blame on you thats for sure :patriot: