Customer Service 866.965.0400

Forum Name Change Request

Team Adam's

Knew I should have posted the Tundra lol

Few notes on the Aston, the entire front end is covered in Autobahn film. So that was just washed, but from the doors back was covered with Buttery Wax, notice the shine on the rear bumper. Buttery Wax was the first Adams product I ever tried, love that stuff. Wheels were cleaned with Adams All Purpose Cleaner and covered with Spray Sealant. 

DSC_3884-L.jpg

Edited by Bill-V8V

you and Herb on a first name basis yet? 

MBs are a REALLY nice ride, driven quite a few and always enjoyable. 

if your ever bored of driving them I would be more than happy to keep the bearings spun around and lubricated for you lol. 

Bill, that was a "S" Class.   Jim I agree with you they are REALLY nine.   "The Best or Nothing"

Correct, the S Class was a great ride. I just needed something that didn't try to put me to sleep while i was trying to drive lol. I actually like the 2013 S better than the new style S. The older model just feels more over the top luxurious, the newer feels a little sportier to me. You wait till they are 2 years old coming off lease and you can get them with low miles for about half of what the initial sticker price was.

The older model just feels more over the top luxurious, the newer feels a little sportier to me. You wait till they are 2 years old coming off lease and you can get them with low miles for about half of what the initial sticker price was.

I agree with you on that, the new models looks alot more sport than a luxury.   Also it still has a hood ornament instead of a grill ornament.   I remember when I was a kid all luxury cars had hood ornaments instead of grill ornaments.  

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...