Customer Service 866.965.0400

Forum Name Change Request

Team Adam's

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Where is the "Real Name" option under our "My Settings" page? I never noticed it wasn't available under the new forum software

Edited by txab

• 2 weeks later...

I'd also like my last name removed from the "Real Name:" area under my username and info. "Rich W" is what I'd prefer but didn't see a way to change it after I realized my full name was being displayed. If that's something I can do myself just point me in the right direction. Thanks. 

I'd also like my last name removed from the "Real Name:" area under my username and info. "Rich W" is what I'd prefer but didn't see a way to change it after I realized my full name was being displayed. If that's something I can do myself just point me in the right direction. Thanks. 

It's in your CP, but I've changed it for you!  

I'll ask this again since no one answered it.

Where is the "Real Name" option under our "My Settings", "General Account Settings" page? I never noticed it wasn't available under the new forum software

I don't see anywhere to change the "Real Name". You say it's in my CP, but it's not. I've checked. There is no line item for it listed.

Under "Overview" it's listed along with "Location". But nothing can be changed. Also the title of that section says "Converted"

Edit:

Real Name not Display Name

Edited by txab

Can you change my user name to ledger64

DONE!

I'll ask this again since no one answered it.

Where is the "Display Name" option under our "My Settings", "General Account Settings" page? I never noticed it wasn't available under the new forum software

I don't see anywhere to change the "Display Name". You say it's in my CP, but it's not. I've checked. There is no line item for it listed.

Under "Overview" it's listed along with "Location". But nothing can be changed. Also the title of that section says "Converted"

post-19-0-07775000-1373977428_thumb.png

post-19-0-59519100-1373977458_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...

Would I be able to change mine to JHL88

Its the same name that I have on other forums so might as well all be the same

Someone already has this name!   You?  Do you have two accounts?