Customer Service 866.965.0400

MARK YOUR CALENDARS! The 8th Annual GPC Detail Clinic!! RSVP Here!

Lots of memories for this event! Even the first one at the little place with all of us around a smaller table and Adam entertaining us as usual. Remember the time we started in the front?

I hope to catch up with everyone this year, but may be on a startup in PA. Maybe I can sneak away for the Saturday. 

I hope Al, the other Rich and Chris all come and we can catch up on things. Dinner is always great!

I am sure with the later time of the year it should be better weather. 

Hope to catch your show Ray! I would love to bring the 32 again.....

Tom,

Would love to see the '32 again. Always great catching up with ya. Stay posted

Ray

Lots of memories for this event! Even the first one at the little place with all of us around a smaller table and Adam entertaining us as usual. Remember the time we started in the front?

I hope to catch up with everyone this year, but may be on a startup in PA. Maybe I can sneak away for the Saturday.

I hope Al, the other Rich and Chris all come and we can catch up on things. Dinner is always great!

Hey Tom, How are you? I will see you at the dinner & clinic!

I have been the last 4 years, i am trying to talk her into a 2 for one deal. The Harrisburg fire expo is that friday i figured i could just continue for dinner and clinic. I hope lol

You better ask your mother in law to come stay and help her out Dan!  Two boys and a new baby? At the very least you better go home with a dozen roses or a box of candy or both!   :lolsmack:

• 2 weeks later...

HI Tom! Hope all is well buddy....I soooo love this event - it's where I met most of the team back in 2009! I'm hoping to make it, but flying in from Miami (biz trip) on Friday...so not certain.  Hopefully......

Brother Al

This will be my first one I can't wait!! The one and only time I've been to GPC everyone was so helpful and nice. Count me in for sure. I already took that Friday off lol

Hey Scott, thanks for the kind words and I am glad you are able to make it

Ray

Dan, get the Weather Tech floor liners. They're the BEST. Pricey, but you'll never have to replace them and they're the best thing when you have kids.  I've had them in every car (except the Vette) for years.  

AGREED!!!!

Dan, get the Weather Tech floor liners. They're the BEST. Pricey, but you'll never have to replace them and they're the best thing when you have kids.  I've had them in every car (except the Vette) for years.

Yeah that's what I want.

Hey Dan, yea I can get those for ya and save you about $20 for the Digital Fit

What year?  What color mats? and is 2nd row the" bucket" or "bench" seats?

Hotel info:

Holiday Inn Express Murrysville/Delmont PA

Its only 15min away on Route 22

www.hiexpress.com/murrysvl/dlmnt

Ask for Krysta and mention the you are calling for my rates

If she is not there, just mention "Grabiak EXPO"

Edited by GPC1