Customer Service 866.965.0400

Mystery Boxes For Canadians! PLEASE START!

All,

Who here is Canadian and wish that Mystery Boxes were available to them?

It isn't "financial" sense to order from the American website and pay conversion fees/duties/taxes just to get one.

Is there enough Canadian's on this board that would buy Mystery Boxes?

LETS GO ADAM'S!! PUT THEM UP ON YOUR CANADIAN WEBSITE SO WE CAN PURCHASE PLEASE!

Adam's Canada is operated by its own entity (Dexter). In some way, Adam's USA don't have anything to do with them other than supplying products. That's how I understand it anyhow.

Dexter sometimes honours the mystery box but you have to contact him directly and ask if he will do it this time or not.

I got 1 or 2 from him and the biggest problem is the shipping charges that are insane in Canada which almost makes the mystery box useless unless you hit a jackpot.

I'm lucky enough to live near the border so I have the luxury of crossing over and grab my stuff.

If Adam's Canadian Store can honour the same Promo's (Memorial Day 15% off and free shipping over $75) there is no reason they can't honour Mystery Boxes.

I'm just saying...would be nice.  Shipping isn't that expensive in Canada.

All I am asking is can we, Canadian's, get it too.

Perhaps next round I will email Dexter and ask him....its a good reason to try new products I wouldn't normally buy.

To me, its good business sense.

I tried to get some to last weekend and he wasn't offering them.so didn't even follow up with my $500 order I had. The sites also way outdated with a bunch of missing product.luckily I live in Windsor so I'm going to order from the US site from now on and ship it to Detroit and go get it myself

Edited by 2012srt8

I've ordered the the mystery boxes from the Canadian site in the past and had some good luck in regards to products/value.

However I find the site isn't updated at all in regards to pricing specials and such.

For example you cant get the gallon Wheel cleaner on the site, it's like it doesn't exist. Merino wash mitt not on the site, had to add to order and pay separate invoice...The site should be updated more frequently.

My 2 cents

I would like to see an alignment with Adamspolishes.com and .ca. Every other site is aligned that I visit and has a partner in Canada and the States. It makes no sense to have the two entities, with the same name, but have extremely different behaviour. It really confuses things.

That said, Dexter is a great guy and will accommodate you anyway possible. It would be nice to have .com and .ca aligned more. Adamspolishes.ca has the Adams name, but does not feel like Adams, as we get left behind in . . . almost . . . everything. It was not this bad before, but it has been getting worse and worse overtime. Since the new website followed by all the new products (.com), the Canadian site has fallen behind.

I'd love my Adams products, but this miss-alignment has ultimately reduced my orders with Adams (as a Canadian). I hope to see something done, time will tell.

Edited by HFX Detailing

I tried to get some to last weekend and he wasn't offering them.so didn't even follow up with my $500 order I had. The sites also way outdated with a bunch of missing product.luckily I live in Windsor so I'm going to order from the US site from now on and ship it to Detroit and go get it myself

Have you looked at Show and Shine? Don is the owner and that's were I buy. He is near you in Tecumseh (spelling) great fellow to deal with!

My only problem with the Canadian website is that they post the sale codes and promos that the US website has. But when you try and use the code it doesnt work, but its posted right on the front page of the website!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello All, 

Not too familiar with the Canadian Website but I will be more than happy to look into it and see what we can do for you, I'll keep you all posted as soon as I find any additional information. Thank you for your input! I'll get back to you soon!