Customer Service 866.965.0400

Soft Storage Bag for SKs and other polishers

I have the large polisher bag and want to protect my SK even more, especially if/when I include another polisher in the bag (see post from @Editguy here).

I'd like to suggest a soft cotton/poly/felt-like bag for machine polishers, preferably drawstring or something similar to keep the cord, etc, enclosed. Maybe brand it with the Adam's logo and offer different color options like red (which would be awesome!) and black, or even release limited editions or themed ones like USA/July 4th.. The possibilities are endless! Think of it as a bag within a bag. Of course, it could be used stand-alone, too, as a less expensive option to the polisher bag, for storage on the shelf, etc.

What say you, @Kyle@Adams, @Matt@Adams, @Kourtney@Adams, and Adam's team?

Not a bad start! We did the Red drawstring Adam's bags not too long ago but we're more focused on a hardshell case you can be heavy-handed with rather than a soft sided bag that may damage the polisher. I would consider maybe a sleeve that's more form fitting just for the polisher itself, to then put inside the polisher bag! 

7 hours ago, Kyle@Adams said:

Not a bad start! We did the Red drawstring Adam's bags not too long ago but we're more focused on a hardshell case you can be heavy-handed with rather than a soft sided bag that may damage the polisher. I would consider maybe a sleeve that's more form fitting just for the polisher itself, to then put inside the polisher bag! 

Thanks, Kyle. You're on the same track that I am, then. Just something to put the polisher in within the polisher bag to keep it from getting damaged by other items around it.

5 hours ago, Rich said:

Get a pillowcase, cut two small slits in the top, run a cord or rope through it, slap an Adam's sticker on the front (or all over) and call it a day.  Cheap and easy.

Although a little bulky, that could be an interim fix. Thanks for the idea, Rich. Not quite sure a sticker would work, though...

I like the idea @Kyle@Adams, I have the older Cyclo bag for my Cyclo and love that it is a fairly stiff bag but still a touch plyable. My only drawback to the hard case would be travel if it is not laid out well. An example would be your case for the discussion on the try before you buy, case is SOLID but there is a ton of potential wasted space in there. 

On 7/30/2018 at 5:07 PM, falcaineer said:

Although a little bulky, that could be an interim fix. Thanks for the idea, Rich. Not quite sure a sticker would work, though...

Sure it would.  Take it off when you wash it and slap a new one on. We all have hundreds of Adam's stickers laying around.  And you don't have to use a pillowcase. Go to the dollar store and pick up a soft laundry bag, or something similar. Right now, every place is stocked with bags and drawstring bags for college kids.  Doesn't need to be a big expensive bag with an embroidered logo on it.  Think OUTSIDE the box (or bag). :2thumbs:

32 minutes ago, Rich said:

Sure it would.  Take it off when you wash it and slap a new one on. We all have hundreds of Adam's stickers laying around.  And you don't have to use a pillowcase. Go to the dollar store and pick up a soft laundry bag, or something similar. Right now, every place is stocked with bags and drawstring bags for college kids.  Doesn't need to be a big expensive bag with an embroidered logo on it.  Think OUTSIDE the box (or bag). :2thumbs:

On the contrary, I was asking for a low cost option, similar to a travel shoe bag. Just something protective for the polisher, not expensive or big. Thanks for the tips...I'll take a look at what I can find until/unless Adam's releases an option, and we'll see what happens.

26 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

On the contrary, I was asking for a low cost option, similar to a travel shoe bag. Just something protective for the polisher, not expensive or big. Thanks for the tips...I'll take a look at what I can find until/unless Adam's releases an option, and we'll see what happens.

What is wrong with the Nylon bag?  It is not expensive (right now it is only $4.99)?

1 minute ago, Liralen said:

end of the handle sticks out just a smidge...but it fits nicely other than that...

WIN_20180731_20_22_14_Pro.jpg

Have purchased a number of the bags, as I give one free when a customer purchases a Novistretch Performance bumper cover from me.  They make excellent storage bags for the covers.  I also use the bags for when am doing a promotional giveaway at a car show/event.

Thanks, Lenore! I'm really not trying to overthink this so I might order one of those. But since the handle sticks out, that will drive my OCD a little crazy. I'll keep my suggestion on the table in the meantime, hoping for something designed to fit the whole thing snuggly.