Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hi From New Jersey!

Inferno_Pro

Hi guys, I’m Carlos. I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I’m not a professional detailer by any means but I would really like to learn more about detailing my cars and how to do it properly. I haven’t been using Adam’s products for very long; I actually found out about them at a clinic earlier this year at Detailer's Domain in Norwood, NJ. I picked up a few items that day and instantly became a fan of the products. Fast forward a few weeks and a few mystery boxes later and I now have a bunch of different products I want to try to become more familiar with. I have a 2006 Acura RSX Type S I'm trying to bring back to life and would like to do a detailing thread on. I'm sorry to admit it has gone a few years being neglected and it could totally use some TLC. I'd love any feedback you guys have to offer! 

- Carlos

Welcome Carlos!  

Please let know more about what your goals are with the RSX.  There are lots of helpful, friendly folks on here that are happy to answer questions (just about all of us started where you are!).

8 hours ago, mc2hill said:

Welcome Carlos!  

Please let know more about what your goals are with the RSX.  There are lots of helpful, friendly folks on here that are happy to answer questions (just about all of us started where you are!).

My plan with the RSX is a complete detail interior and exterior with all of Adams Products. The car is in serious need of a full paint correction as well. i plan on doing a full write up on that sometime soon.

8 hours ago, wildcatz80 said:

Welcome Carlos.. :welcome:

6 hours ago, Chris@Adams said:

Welcome Carlos!

4 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Welcome, Carlos!

3 hours ago, ZMAN024 said:

Welcome aboard Carlos. :welcomebanner:

Thanks everyone, i really appreciate it!