Customer Service 866.965.0400

New guy here

aurik

Hey everyone,

New guy here -- I'm living just north of Denver.  I've driven past the big Adam's Polishes sign/shop off I-25 dozens of times, but I haven't yet tried the products.  After reading lots of reviews and realizing that there's nothing better than having local support, I went ahead, dove in, and placed my first order (I found a 20% off coupon code online).  I'm looking forward to getting my cars looking shiny and new again.  I'm sure I'll have lots and lots of questions, and I fully expect a number of trips down to the store in Thornton. 

Glad to be here!

2 minutes ago, TGHaworth said:

Welcome to the nuthouse!

What ya gonna be making shiny?

Well, we've got 3 vehicles now, a 2011 Hyundai Elantra (but the sun has NOT been nice to it -- the clear is starting to peel off in places), a 2013 Chevy Equinox, and a 2018 GMC Acadia.  I've got some stock coming in in a few months, and I'm giving a real hard look to the new F150 Raptor when it comes out.

38 minutes ago, TheWolf said:

Dud somebody say Raptor?  😁

Welcome to the forum!

Why yes, yes I did.  This past week, we (me, the wife, and our 8 year old) did a family vacation in the mountains near Telluride/Ouray/Silverton/Durango.  One of the things my wife REALLY wanted to do was visit the bridal veil falls near Telluride, and while we DID make it there, her Acadia All-Terrain bottomed out at least twice on the way there and back, and the stabilitrak & ABS systems went haywire.  Given that she wants to do a lot more off-roading, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to talk her into it.  I'm just waiting to see what the new Raptor has in store (and I've got to wait until my restricted shares vest).