Customer Service 866.965.0400

Lets See Those Detailed Engine Compartments

Chris@Adams

Question

Wow that polished Maggie has me rethinking spending the extra grand when the time comes. Looks awesome!

I don't have a great pic of it, but I recently had some engine work done and I had the throttle body polished to match the maggie.

5691913886_3fe4efd6f9_b.jpg

Ahh the more I see those G8s the more sad i get lol, I always wanted one but none of the dealerships wanted to finance me since i had no history =(

back on topic :P

Edited by Coderedpl

at what phase of the process do you use detail spray? (sorry if dumb question - still a newb)

I use it on any painted areas in the engine bay. I usually touch those up last in case I get any other sprays on them.

I haven't done a proper detailing under the hood in awhile but it's still relatively clean under there.

Looks good Len!

Only an Adam's user would consider that relatively clean. Anyone else would ask if it was brand new....:jester:

Nice looking Len!
Nice paint job on that cover, Len!
Looks good Len!

Only an Adam's user would consider that relatively clean. Anyone else would ask if it was brand new....:jester:

Thanks guys. It's funny, the guys at work wanted to check out my car today, and right now it's embarrassingly dirty (to me anyway), yet they kept talking about how clean it looked. When I popped the hood they were even saying how it looked all waxed under there, though I didn't tell them I haven't had the chance to do it.