Customer Service 866.965.0400

It's Veterans Day. . .

Adam

I salute all who serve, and have served the USA in uniform.

Thank you soldiers, and thanks to your families, who live without you for weeks, months, or years while you are keeping our country safe.

We have it incredibly good in this country, and I thank you, the enlisted American for the protection, the security, and the peace of mind.

Thank you for risking your life, for going to work in a dry, cruddy desert, with enemies shooting at you. Thank you for enduring the pain of missing your family. To me, that must be the hardest part of being a soldier.

I am eternally grateful to those who gave their lives for his and her fellow Americans. I am deeply sorry for those who lost a husband, a wife, father, mother, sibling, or child when serving, and protecting our fellow Americans.

You are appreciated, and you are missed. Your honor, integrity, loyalty, and dedication has made the United States of America the incredible, safe country it is today. I stand humbled before you, deeply grateful.

Freedom isn't free. I hope we remember that today.

Thank You. :patriot:

<object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2RwRi2TjA0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

I salute all who serve, and have served the USA in uniform.

Thank you soldiers, and thanks to your families, who live without you for weeks, months, or years while you are keeping our country safe.

We have it incredibly good in this country, and I thank you, the enlisted American for the protection, the security, and the peace of mind.

Thank you for risking your life, for going to work in a dry, cruddy desert, with enemies shooting at you. Thank you for enduring the pain of missing your family. To me, that must be the hardest part of being a soldier.

I am eternally grateful to those who gave their lives for his and her fellow Americans. I am deeply sorry for those who lost a husband, a wife, father, mother, sibling, or child when serving, and protecting our fellow Americans.

You are appreciated, and you are missed. Your honor, integrity, loyalty, and dedication has made the United States of America the incredible, safe country it is today. I stand humbled before you, deeply grateful.

Freedom isn't free. I hope we remember that today.

As a US Marine, I just wanted to say Thank You! :patriot:

(you don't hear thank you too often now-a-days)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNqUORIFV4I?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNqUORIFV4I?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

As a US Marine, I just wanted to say Thank You! :patriot:

(you don't hear thank you too often now-a-days)

I second that Adam. As we go about our daily peaceful lives, complaining about the traffic and how crappy the food is at 7-11, some of our brothers and sisters will dodge bullets and come within an inch of death just so that we can have the right to do so. Here's to those who serve and have served. :cheers:

Very Well Said Adam.

I would also like to Thank all Military Active and Veterans.

My father (passed on 1-30-08) was a Sergeant U.S.ARMY and recieved:

National Defense Service Medal

Vietnam Campaign Medal

Vietnam Service Medal

ARMY Good Conduct Medal

We Miss you Dad.

God Bless our Troops :patriot:

I salute you all!!!!!

Have you guys seen the USS Jason Dunham? It's a new ship that's being commissioned on Saturday.

It's named after a man (boy really) who was a Marine, that gave his life to save his comrades. Pretty awesome tribute to a TRUE hero.

Chris

<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iebBHFlWYs?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iebBHFlWYs?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>

I second that Adam. As we go about our daily peaceful lives, complaining about the traffic and how crappy the food is at 7-11, some of our brothers and sisters will dodge bullets and come within an inch of death just so that we can have the right to do so. Here's to those who serve and have served. :cheers:

You guys dont realize how nice it is to here people say thank you. Its one fo those I dont get tired of hearing. Dodging bulllets and coming close to death is something that we have come to terms with as we know it is a necessary part of our job. We dont do it for the hell of it, we do it because we care about about our country and everyone in it. All you guys have a fun and safe Veterans Day

PFC Kankelfitz

US Army Combat Medic :patriot:

I was in the Air Force. My fiancee was in the Navy. I have an Uncle who was in the Corp, and my Grandfathers served in Korea and in Japan after WWII. My family has a long tradition of service to our country since 1625. It is a proud legacy. And I am grateful for my families service, and for all the other men and women who serve this country. They give their lives in the defence of our nation. They put thier own lives on hold, worry their families, go to desolate places in the world with the hope that thier actions can make at least one person's life better. To give a little more freedom to our own country and for others, by sacrificing thier own. This is honor. This is courage. This is what I give thanks for today.

Shake the hand of a Vet, or uniformed service member. If you are sitting in first class, get up and move to coach for the people who defend you. Not just today, everyday.

Thank You!

I salute you all!!!!!

Have you guys seen the USS Jason Dunham? It's a new ship that's being commissioned on Saturday.

It's named after a man (boy really) who was a Marine, that gave his life to save his comrades. Pretty awesome tribute to a TRUE hero.

Chris

<EMBED height=745 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=1280 src=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iebBHFlWYs?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

Very Cool Chewy.

I consult for a company that made parts for that EXACT ship!:cheers:

Thank for to those are serving and those that have served.

I did not serve, but my father did 2 tours in the Royal Navy (after growing up in England in WWII). Both Grandfathers served in WWI. :uk:

My wifes family have all served - father was retired Navy (WWII), stepfather served in the Pacific in WWII (it is interesting watching footage on TV with him as he knew lots of the pilots on his aircraft carrier), BIL is retired Navy (EOD), and other BIL & SIL served one tour. :patriot:

My FIL is laid to rest in a Military Cemetery and was buried with a Color Guard. To this day I still think about the 21 gun salute and cannot 'salute' anyone as I don't feel I have earned that honor.

Just got back from the Rememberance Day Service at our local cenotaph. I normally go to the formal one at the base, but the CO wanted max participation at the dozen or so cenotaphs around Halifax this year. Probably 2000 people there this year.

This one's for you PO2 Craig Blake and Sgt Darcy Tedford, RIP my brothers.

Thank for to those are serving and those that have served.

I did not serve, but my father did 2 tours in the Royal Navy (after growing up in England in WWII). Both Grandfathers served in WWI. :uk:

My wifes family have all served - father was retired Navy (WWII), stepfather served in the Pacific in WWII (it is interesting watching footage on TV with him as he knew lots of the pilots on his aircraft carrier), BIL is retired Navy (EOD), and other BIL & SIL served one tour. :patriot:

My FIL is laid to rest in a Military Cemetery and was buried with a Color Guard. To this day I still think about the 21 gun salute and cannot 'salute' anyone as I don't feel I have earned that honor.

I remember my Father's 21 gun salute as well,brought Me and all several hundred attendant's to tears.

Archived