Customer Service 866.965.0400

No more Fat Blues?

Crooz1n

Question

17 answers to this question

I love the new single soft! It's great at just about everything detail spray / polish / wax / glaze.. It's a great addition to the line

I agree with Ryan.

I finally tried mine this weekend (my Detail Spray was smearing on the hood, so I did an IPA wipe down and put on a coat of Americana). The single softs are similar to the blues, and work just as well. A fine replacement IMO.

I was speaking with an Adams Rep at their booth in Carlisle on Thursday and he was saying that the Blue Towels had been discontinued as they weren't as soft as the White ones. I never had a problem with them so I bought some left-over blue towels he had for $5.00 each.

Paul

I agree the Single Soft Towels are a great option!:2thumbs:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=500 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#f3f4f5><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD align=middle width="41%">588.jpg</TD><TD width="59%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="54%"> </TD><TD width="46%"> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=redheading1 align=middle colSpan=2>Adam's Single Soft Microfiber Towel</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" align=middle colSpan=2>Catalog No: M113</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" align=middle colSpan=2>Price: $8.95 </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle colSpan=2><SCRIPT language=JavaScript type=text/javascript><!--var VariantMinimumQty_588_672 = 0;var SelectedVariantInventory_588_672 = 999992;function AddToCartForm_588_672_Validator(theForm) { submitonce(theForm); if ((theForm.Quantity.value*1) < 1) { alert("Please specify the quantity you want to add to your cart"); theForm.Quantity.focus(); submitenabled(theForm); return (false); } submitenabled(theForm); return (true); }//--></SCRIPT><FORM id=AddToCartForm_588_672 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px" name=AddToCartForm_588_672 onsubmit="return validateForm(this) && AddToCartForm_588_672_Validator(this)" action=addtocart.aspx?returnurl=showcategory.aspx%3fCategoryID%3d5%26SEName%3dmicrofiber-products method=post> </FORM>

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Looking for a more budget friendly towel, but don't want to sacrifice quality, softness, or usability? Not only are our Single Soft towels super soft to the touch they're gentle on your wallet too!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD background=/images/box_06.gif> </TD></TR><TR><TD>box_07.gif</TD><TD background=/images/box_08.gif> </TD><TD>box_09.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Man I really like those towels!

They really filled the bill between the doublesofts and the chepo utility towels. I got 6 of them on the last 2 orders I made. I have medium grade towels from other places but they don't stand up to the CD test The binding scratches the CD Not so with these blue babies.

CRAP!! I knew I should have ordered more.

I know Adam's has been having a bunch of trouble with their Towel Supplier and that the Blue Waffle Drying Towels are just temporary fill ins.... I would assume that the other Fat Blue ones were just fill ins and only offered for a limited time.

Archived