Customer Service 866.965.0400

Metal Polish #2 - THE RETURN!

Our metal polishing system has been reformulated, and #2 is finally ready to go! Like In & Out VOC laws forced us to discontinue #2 a while back, but thanks to a lot of testing and tweaking with the NEW VOC compliant solvents we're able to bring it back.

Adam and I did our final run thru with the product this week while I was in Colorado. What better test vehicle than his '73 Bronco... check out the pics and videos for a great example of what this stuff can do!! Metal Polish 2 goes on sale Monday.

BEFORE:

0998582c.jpg

AFTER:

c2115a56.jpg

BEFORE:

8fa3b1df.jpg

AFTER:

79d20e69.jpg

Sorry for the less than stellar audio, we shot this on the fly just to have something to show you guys the process. Enjoy!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="1280" height="750" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rydOUI0xHD8?rel=0&hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

f8ad65b3.jpg

Edited by Dylan@Adams

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like I am going to have to get some of that. The old #1 I have is amazing enough, but the results of #2 speak for themselves. Has #1 been reformulated? How do new 1 & 2 work on stainless?

Edited by Doug123

Man you have got to be kidding me! I just spent hours upon hours polishing my new CCW wheels with the reformulated #1 after asking questions on here if it would truly give me the same results as the old #1 followed by the old #2. I searched high and low for some old #2 in hopes I could do a comparison to no avail.

When is this stuff going to become available? I already followed up with MSW, BG, then Americana to help ward off corrosion and help with cleaning.

These wheels are sitting in my garage now waiting to be installed.

Pic of the wheel with the current reformulated #1, MSW, BG and Americana:

Edited by Reichler

Man you have got to be kidding me! I just spent hours upon hours polishing my new CCW wheels with the reformulated #1 after asking questions on here if it would truly give me the same results as the old #1 followed by the old #2. I searched high and low for some old #2 in hopes I could do a comparison to no avail.

When is this stuff going to become available? I already followed up with MSW, BG, then Americana to help ward off corrosion and help with cleaning.

Nice wheels Charlie!!:burnout:Don't forget to post up pics of your GTO when you get them on!:thumbsup:

I wish I knew how to tell if my running boards were chrome or polished aluminum. It's been so long since I put them on I can't remember.

You could try the magnet test.. most are aluminum and it wont be magnetic. If they are then they are chrome plated steel. Hope this helps!

Nice wheels Charlie!!:burnout:Don't forget to post up pics of your GTO when you get them on!:thumbsup:

Thanks Chris. I'm hoping to get them mounted in the coming weeks. I just have to get the car up on jackstands, wipe-down the suspension and paint the rotorhats to get ready for the new wheels.

Good stuff guys. I still have a bit of the old formula MP #2, but having a new supply will make my customers happy.

Bruce

Personal stash or for sale?

HOLY COW DUDE!! That came out amazing... 1 & 2 work in tandem with eachother.... start with one, finish with 2.... now that you've got them perfected with 1 you'll maintain with #2. Think of it almost like SHR and FMP in terms of how you use them both to get to perfection, then just FMP to keep them up.

You have PM. :thumbsup:

Thanks Chris. I'm hoping to get them mounted in the coming weeks. I just have to get the car up on jackstands, wipe-down the suspension and paint the rotorhats to get ready for the new wheels.

Sounds good! Painting the rotorhats makes a huge difference, that was one of the first things I did to my GTO!:2thumbs: