Customer Service 866.965.0400

Metal Polish #2 - THE RETURN!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally had a chance to use the new #2 this past Saturday on my wheels and polished aluminum power steering reservoir. The results of the #1 followed by #2 is simply amazing. #1 will get your aluminum to 95%. To most eyes, and without using #2, the results are jaw dropping. #2 takes it to 100% crystal clear perfection.

#1 must be used if you have any scratches or imperfections as #2 is simply a very fine "jeweling" polish. If you want perfection, this is it. I had a few other metal polishes in my collection and tossed them all this weekend.

I tried to get a good picture of the wheels but just couldn't get the difference to show up on my crappy point-n-shoot. Here is my power steering reservoir after #1 & #2. It came out of the box with a shine, but no where near as nice as it looks now.

Adams:

You better give me a HUGE heads-up if you ever decide to pull the plug on these again so I can stock up on a few gallons.

• 3 weeks later...

Darn it, I just lost another Adam's product to the wife! :help:

She purchased some Silver Polish from the store recently and 'polished' some silver and sterling silver tableware. Tonight she said she had forgotten a small ladle, and I volunteered my new Metal Polish. She was blown away by the results using just MP #2! I tried MP #1 on a small section, but MP#2 was all it needed. Then she pulled out some of the other silver she had polished and was stunned at the difference in the results.

I told her where the Adam's stuff was for the next time she wants to use it.

The pictures:

The ladle I did with Adam's and the forks my wife did with another brand:

MetalPolish005.jpg

A close up of the forks

MetalPolish020.jpg

MetalPolish021.jpg

A close up of the ladle

MetalPolish030.jpg

And the kicker, I spent about 3 minutes on the ladle and my wife spent about 1/2 an hour on the forks!

my biggest thing is showing what 1 and 2 can do. They think 1 step is all they need then till i do a demo on a old wheel I just picked up. They get blown away.

• 1 year later...