Customer Service 866.965.0400

WWII Sniper

mblouir

:bravo::patriot: Great Story! :patriot:

:iagree: I could not have said it any better. I think my neighbors outside think I'm crazy though because I had the windows open while watching it. At the last shots I was like holy crap, every single time. Absolutely amazing!

I've done some long range rifle (for me) shooting. I thought I was the cat's pajamas because I was hitting the target at 300 yards.

This gentleman, at nearly twice my age, is in a completely different universe than I. :bow: Mr Gundy, I salute you.

Thank you for your service, I am grateful.:patriot:

BTW: While watching this video this afternoon I woke up the twins from their nap because I was rather loudly cheering on Mr Gundy. When I showed my wife the video tonight she remarked he was one shot away from making a smiley face.

Outstanding! :2thumbs: Thanks for finding, and posting this Matt.

Makes me proud to be an American, real proud.:patriot:

I know what you mean Adam, it is truly amazing to see things like this; especially now that my step father is being sent to back to the middle east for a third time for this war and four times including desert storm. Contributes to great men like this who have served and put everything on the line, makes me proud to be an American.

Archived