Customer Service 866.965.0400

What's the Story about the Adam's Fender Brush?

ChuckG

Question

I'm thinking about buying an Adam's Fender Brush. I don't see a lot of discussion about it, and what I see is usually from truck guys. But I have a car.

So tell the truth, are these things any good for a car? Can you get behind the tire? Or maybe there is a better choice for a wheel well brush?

Received my brushes yesterday. The fender brush does indeed fit between my tire and wheel well, just barely though. Looks to me like it will work. Now all we need is some warm weather to try it out. It's very cold in the midwest right now.

I love the fender brush. I have been known to put one wheel of the car onto a 2x8 or part way up a ramp to give some more room on some of the other wheels. Clean, then move and you have the clearance you need.

Good suggestion. That never crossed my mind. Thanks.

Alright, I bought the brush along with a boars head wheel brush. Shame on me. Oh well, it's just money.

You Adam's guys owe me! I can't believe the amount of money I've spent here just to keep my car looking good.

What's the Story about the Adam's Fender Brush?

Once upon a time, in a land far far away there lived a brush queen, and a brush king... onto them was born a Baby brush.

"We shall call him Fender" proclaimed the king. Fender Brush grew tall and sturdy and was adored by all who used him to scrub their fender linings....

:jester:

Like the others pointed out, its big limitation is on cars with narrow fender openings... I've used it on a pretty wide variety of stock height cars and it will fit in almost any opening, but if the car is lowered you might find it won't fit and you'll need something lower profile to get in there.

Works great on my truck, though with the front end sitting as low as it does now its a bit more of a chore to get it in there. Stock camaro it fits, just gotta work in from the bottom. Stock vette it fits, same thing. I'd suspect it'll fit in the opening on your Challenger unless you're REALLY low.

I got mine for my truck but it works well on all my cars. You just need to get creative with approach angles. It is easier on the Malibu than the Vette or Sky but it well work on those. It is a must have for trucks though. The truck is the only one that gets it every wash even in the winter. Those fenders are just too noticeable.

The fender brush works great on my Explorer and good on my Passat. Not so good on my Corvette. My Corvette is lowered and the brush barely gets in the sides and won't hit the top. On normal cars and trucks it a nice tool to have.

i use mine on my lowered camaro and it works great. only problem i have is at the very top, but it does fit!

IMG_2014.jpg

a must if you want invisible wheel wells. just clean them with some APC and wheel well brush, rinse off, let it dry, spray some undercarriage spray in their, wipe it to make it even and they will disappear!

I use the Fender Brush with APC every time I wash my vehicles!:thumbsup:

X2.

I don't have an Adam's fender brush but the one I do have/use is identical in pretty much every way to Adam's.

My SUV and pick up are perfect candidates for a fender brush.

Must admit though, when I had my GTO, I had a hell of a time getting into the wheel wells without having to lock my wheels one way and the other.

I love clean wheel wells..... it - among one or two other areas - is the epitome of a true detailed ride, IMHO.

I haven't had the fender brush up until buying one this winter. I just used it today and on this past Friday washing my car and doing my wife's car today. I used to use a smaller scrub brush and i can tell you after having the fender brush..there's no looking back. Above all my knuckles thank me. It's so much easier with this fender brush and the nice long handle to get into the wheel well and scrub all around the tire. Especially when you get down to the ground side of the tire. I used to either not get all the way to the edge or drag my knuckle on the driveway. Sooo much nicer with the new fender brush.

Archived