Customer Service 866.965.0400

Random Thoughts....

Bill-V8V

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the sun is shining brightly over Michigan this morning.smiley_19.gif

I have been working on two really big projects for work. I have had to learn alot of new things for one of them. Yesterday I found out what is made out of Cold Rolled Steel and how the steel is made. It isn't something that I thought I would ever have to learn but since you are suppose to learn something new everyday I suppose that qualifies. overloaded.gif

Yeah...my life has been really exciting lately. :willy::lolsmack::willy:

Is it Friday Yet??

If this is the official off-topic thread I guess I'll post it here, but today is my one year anniversary with my G8. :banana::rockon: I suppose only car people remember dates like that. :lol:

Thunderbird was born on October 18th 1968. Still wearing it's original paint and vinyl top!!

How do some people manage to wakeup in the morning without coffee ? :willy::willy::willy:

No coffee -- Pepsi!!! But then, I'm headed to bed in an hour or so.

GO CUBS!!!!!

Guest Jay.B
How do some people manage to wakeup in the morning without coffee ? :willy::willy::willy:

As I continue get older (still only 28 as of last friday), I need my coffee more and more. I'm having a cup now, and it's not helping much. So I'm with you on this, even though I am still dragging this morning, how do people go with out coffee?? I have to have caffine of some fashion or I'm not worth anything.

I can down a Mt. Dew or cup of coffee and go straight to bed, but I'm can't make it through a day without one of the two. :confused:

Guest Jay.B

Since this thread is random thoughts...

I'm currently planning my high school reunion. Why can no one meet at the same time, or even agree on anything? Fortunately, the decision is ultimately mine and mine alone, but I'm trying to be nice and include all the class officers. My finace' was an officer, so that helps tremendously...but this is annoying trying to please a whole class full of people. And on top of that, I'm helping her plan our wedding this year...:help:

Guest Jay.B
Jay' date='

That sound like alot of fun-NOT!! :lol::lol:

Its hard to get that many people to agree on one date. Pick it and move forward. :D[/quote']

It is very hard. But, once this one is over, I have years to not worry about it...until the next one comes along :willy:

To a new thought, it's Turesday - Monday is over - and I just ordered my permit last night to go 4-wheeling on the Hatfield McCoy trails here is WV. I've never been on the trails because I usually just ride on our property, but, it's warming up and 4-wheeling season is about to kick off. New wheels and tires on the Rhino and I'm itching to try them out :banana:

As I continue get older (still only 28 as of last friday), I need my coffee more and more. I'm having a cup now, and it's not helping much. So I'm with you on this, even though I am still dragging this morning, how do people go with out coffee?? I have to have caffine of some fashion or I'm not worth anything.

I can down a Mt. Dew or cup of coffee and go straight to bed, but I'm can't make it through a day without one of the two. :confused:

Never been a coffee drinker. In the distant past I would chug a 6 oz. bottle of Coke from the vending machine (shows how 'distant' that was!) if a kick-start was needed.

I get my wifes Keurig ready every morning, she just has to pop in the k-cup.

After it hits about 5 pages we can close it and open a Random Thoughts v2, and just keep going from there :thumbsup:

This is too ironic! I spend a lot of time over on TeamShelby.com. They have thread like this, they call it, "No Topic Thread" or NTT for short. You know how important acronyms are! :)

Anyway, that thread is sooooooo popular it has been around for 4 years and is over 7,000 pages long. What a great place. I stop there almost every morning.

So, I took this idea to my local mustang club site Friday 3/18 and we created a thread called, "Official Off Topic Thread" or OOTT for short. Well this thread has grown to 45 pages in less than 12 days.

Random Thoughts didn't ring a bell for me.... RT for short? :confused:

Official Off Topic Thread says it all... :rockon:

Peter

I am a Pepsi girl. No coffee. I know I shouldn't drink soda as much as I do so I have reduced my intake to 2 a day. Yes only 2. I was drinking about 6 a day.....2 of those were 32 oz fountains from the cafe at work.

Now I don't keep soda in my place and I only drink 1 21 oz at work and one for lunch. I CANNOT function without it.

I am a Pepsi girl. No coffee. I know I shouldn't drink soda as much as I do so I have reduced my intake to 2 a day. Yes only 2. I was drinking about 6 a day.....2 of those were 32 oz fountains from the cafe at work.

Now I don't keep soda in my place and I only drink 1 21 oz at work and one for lunch. I CANNOT function without it.

Coffee & Water for me!:drool:

Guest Jay.B

I try not to drink much either, but the refridgerator at my office is stocked with a large variety, and it's hard to pass up everytime I walk to the kitchen. Of course, there is a water cooler in there as well, but it just isn't the same!!

I try not to drink much either, but the refridgerator at my office is stocked with a large variety, and it's hard to pass up everytime I walk to the kitchen. Of course, there is a water cooler in there as well, but it just isn't the same!!

Agree 100%

I used to be a 3-4 can a day soda person. Since I got married it's maybe a can a day. I always have a 32 oz cup of water in the fridge. I don't drink coffee either, but my wife does. I taught my 22 month daughter to say "Coffee Yucky" when my wife drinks it.

:lol::lol::lol:

My thought for today: Life without hopes and dreams is like driving a car with no destination. Smiley_driving.gif

My car was covered in frost this morning and it was 17* thermometer-7568.gifkoud.gif

I don't feel like working this morning.f0c36acc20df62e06100c20b74eecc3d.gif

Time for hot cocoa! Chocolate is the undiscovered vitamin (or food group).

I'm terribly sad this morning, almost in weeping tears. The more I read this post the worse I feel. I was planning on going to Doylestown for the detailing show @ Eric's, having a steak n'cheese and was all looking forward to eating pudding and cookies from Brandi and meeting my IDOL, Junkman and it's looking more and more like a no go. Yes Chev Girl .... the sun IS out, but it's GD freezing here in Michigan and we imported hillbillies from the south to take care of our roads. I'm dodging 12" deep potholes or fresh loose road patch (WTH do they make this stuff out of), driving to a thankless underpaid job with no future and spending $200.00 on gasoline a month just to drive to this thankless job. I'm SICK of hearing "at least you have a job". This is the new mantra of the working world and employers know it. No more raises or bennies or insurance. Life sucks. Thank goodness I have Adam's deliveries every week or so to look forward to. Someone just shoot me and put me out of my misery! Could be worse I suppose....a wife or nagging gf. How's that for a bummer basket of negativity?:(

and we imported hillbillies from the south to take care of our roads:(

Clarification ..... wait a minute.....we didn't import them....they are our own native born "Michigan hillbillies". Complete with beat up falling apart rusted vehicles held together with coat hangers and duct tape, snot nosed kids with dirty faces, Walmart credit card and unemployed. This is my world. Actually, the south has a much better standard of living than this depressed state.:welcome::help:

I'm on a roll now!

I'm terribly sad this morning, almost in weeping tears. The more I read this post the worse I feel. I was planning on going to Doylestown for the detailing show @ Eric's, having a steak n'cheese and was all looking forward to eating pudding and cookies from Brandi and meeting my IDOL, Junkman and it's looking more and more like a no go. Yes Chev Girl .... the sun IS out, but it's GD freezing here in Michigan and we imported hillbillies from the south to take care of our roads. I'm dodging 12" deep potholes or fresh loose road patch (WTH do they make this stuff out of), driving to a thankless underpaid job with no future and spending $200.00 on gasoline a month just to drive to this thankless job. I'm SICK of hearing "at least you have a job". This is the new mantra of the working world and employers know it. No more raises or bennies or insurance. Life sucks. Thank goodness I have Adam's deliveries every week or so to look forward to. Someone just shoot me and put me out of my misery! Could be worse I suppose....a wife or nagging gf. How's that for a bummer basket of negativity?:(

Hang in there, buddy. Don't let the weight of it all get to you. Separate thing things you can control from the things you can't control (don't worry about potholes!) and then chip away at the little things. Do the little things that can move you forward -- every little step helps. And if you're sitting around wallowing, try to change the scenery. Go to a local church (even if you aren't spiritual) and volunteer to detail their van. Just getting out among others and doing things you enjoy will make you feel better, and also feel appreciated.

We've all been there at one time or another. And you have people on the forum here thinking of you.

Rich

Could be worse Junkie! You could live in Pennsylvania, own a Corvette that is still in storage and only get to drive 5 months a year, and now they're calling for 3 - 5 inches of snow today! It's going to be another month till my car comes out! Oh, and I'm married too!

Shoot me now! :lolsmack:

Could be worse Junkie! You could live in Pennsylvania, own a Corvette that is still in storage and only get to drive 5 months a year, and now they're calling for 3 - 5 inches of snow today! It's going to be another month till my car comes out! Oh, and I'm married too!

Shoot me now! :lolsmack:

Rich is going to tell Darlene!;)

Archived