Customer Service 866.965.0400

Random Thoughts....

Bill-V8V

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Could be worse Junkie! You could live in Pennsylvania, own a Corvette that is still in storage and only get to drive 5 months a year, and now they're calling for 3 - 5 inches of snow today! It's going to be another month till my car comes out! Oh, and I'm married too!

Shoot me now! :lolsmack:

:lol:

I did the "why do I live here" thing this morning again. One of the criteria is what the weather is like. Don't get me wrong I like four seasons, but when one of them lasts 5 months......GIVE ME A BREAK! Here's the breakdown......in Michigan.....

:mad:November, December, January, February and March = winter 32* or lower

:oApril, May and June = spring 45* to 65* daytime highs

:DJuly, August and 1/2 September = summer 65* to 85* THAT's ONLY 2 1/2 months = 10 weeks! :lolsmack:

:o1/2 September to October = fall 45* to 65*

You guys and gals are the best...thanks for the reassurance. Nice to know a lot of you deal with the same stuff.:grouphug:

I did the "why do I live here" thing this morning again. One of the criteria is what the weather is like. Don't get me wrong I like four seasons, but when one of them lasts 5 months......GIVE ME A BREAK!

How about 6 months of Summer!:D

Low's in the upper 70's (but not until 3 in the morning), High's in the low to mid 90's, with 90% humidity. Luckily there is only 5 months of the humidity.

Oh, and it was 90 here last Sunday - I want more Spring!

I'm terribly sad this morning, almost in weeping tears. The more I read this post the worse I feel. I was planning on going to Doylestown for the detailing show @ Eric's, having a steak n'cheese and was all looking forward to eating pudding and cookies from Brandi and meeting my IDOL, Junkman and it's looking more and more like a no go. Yes Chev Girl .... the sun IS out, but it's GD freezing here in Michigan and we imported hillbillies from the south to take care of our roads. I'm dodging 12" deep potholes or fresh loose road patch (WTH do they make this stuff out of), driving to a thankless underpaid job with no future and spending $200.00 on gasoline a month just to drive to this thankless job. I'm SICK of hearing "at least you have a job". This is the new mantra of the working world and employers know it. No more raises or bennies or insurance. Life sucks. Thank goodness I have Adam's deliveries every week or so to look forward to. Someone just shoot me and put me out of my misery! Could be worse I suppose....a wife or nagging gf. How's that for a bummer basket of negativity?:(

I seriously hate hearing "at least you have a job"....I get it that I am lucky to have one and I chose an industry that will NEVER go away...but holy geeze, I'd like to be able to gripe about my job once in a while. It's not like that I do it daily but there are times when it's just too much! But when you do that's what you hear....it's almost like the saying "you'll shoot your eye out" - friggin annoying!!!!

So please tell me why you can't come?

I did the "why do I live here" thing this morning again. One of the criteria is what the weather is like. Don't get me wrong I like four seasons, but when one of them lasts 5 months......GIVE ME A BREAK! Here's the breakdown......in Michigan.....

:mad:November, December, January, February and March = winter 32* or lower

:oApril, May and June = spring 45* to 65* daytime highs

:DJuly, August and 1/2 September = summer 65* to 85* THAT's ONLY 2 1/2 months = 10 weeks! :lolsmack:

:o1/2 September to October = fall 45* to 65*

You guys and gals are the best...thanks for the reassurance. Nice to know a lot of you deal with the same stuff.:grouphug:

How about 6 months of Summer!:D

Low's in the upper 70's (but not until 3 in the morning), High's in the low to mid 90's, with 90% humidity. Luckily there is only 5 months of the humidity.

Oh, and it was 90 here last Sunday - I want more Spring!

OH BOO HOO YOU GUYS....LOL

Alaska tops both of those.

I saw temperatures as low as -72 at the Arctic Circle

--

snow begins falling in october - by halloween you have feet of snow on the ground.

snow doesn't begin to break up until mid april

snow is fully melted in the "cities" by end of may.

June - September are the "summer months - high of 68...70's is a heat wave.

I loved alaska and would live there again in a heartbeat but I can't.

Oh and did i mention 3 hours of sunlight in winter and 24 hours of sunlight in summer?

:lolsmack:

<stepping on soapbox>

single girl is friends with another girl. that girl is married.

single girl thinks the marriage is going well.

single girl and married girl are best of friends.

married girl sends single girl an email - an email that was meant to go to another person.

this email was very ummm explicit and it was not to her husband.

now this married girl will not have anything to do with the single girl.

WHY?

<off my soap box>

<stepping on soapbox>

married girl sends single girl an email - an email that was meant to go to another person.

WHY?

<off my soap box>

Odd... If it was the other way around I could understand it.

Sent from my iPad using special algorithms and data nodes.

<stepping on soapbox>

WHY?

<off my soap box>

Beats me. I have no idea how a woman's mind works (or does not work).:D

:worth:

:jester:

<stepping on="" soapbox="">

WHY?

<off my="" soap="" box="">

</off></stepping>

Why can't I sleep???

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

You are getting all stoked up for the Doylestown trip? The juicy love letter that you were referring to involved you? You ran out of flour to make cookies for Junkman? You are sad that the detail dog Connor and I will not make our premier showing @ Doylestown? This forum is getting to you?....I dunno...

Oh wait ,,,, I used to be married, so consider myself somewhat sensitive to a womans inner workings. You are stressed because you have so much multi-tasking to do today. Go here, go there, pick up so and so @ noon, get to your pedicure by two, work in a complete detail on your SUV before the trip. Now do you feel any better?:jester:

You are getting all stoked up for the Doylestown trip? The juicy love letter that you were referring to involved you? You ran out of flour to make cookies for Junkman? You are sad that the detail dog Connor and I will not make our premier showing @ Doylestown? This forum is getting to you?....I dunno...

Oh wait ,,,, I used to be married, so consider myself somewhat sensitive to a womans inner workings. You are stressed because you have so much multi-tasking to do today. Go here, go there, pick up so and so @ noon, get to your pedicure by two, work in a complete detail on your SUV before the trip. Now do you feel any better?:jester:

Oh goodness. Haha. I'm definitely sad yall aren't coming. :(

I definitely need PEPSI.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Archived