Customer Service 866.965.0400

Random Thoughts....

Bill-V8V

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have I mentioned I hate my job ?

I love my job.... Just wish they'd see how much work I actually do and that I don't have enough time to do it as a part time employee.... Technology keeps growing in the School District and I keep getting more work to do but the hours stay the same.... I NEED A FULL TIME JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and lets rename this the ***** and moan thread.

If this is the official off-topic thread I guess I'll post it here, but today is my one year anniversary with my G8. :banana::rockon: I suppose only car people remember dates like that. :lol:

If this is the official off-topic thread I guess I'll post it here, but today is my one year anniversary with my G8. :banana::rockon: I suppose only car people remember dates like that. :lol:

Did you get her something nice :D:D:D

Awesome, my G8 anniversary comes up in a few days!

Yeah, we get it. Happy Birthday to your G8. I have birthdays for all my cars.

Bruce

Well everyone I lied. I worked on the VW afterall. I washed her, and buffed out the hood to try out my Flex. My poor VW gets no love, I really need to spend a good bit of time on her to restore her shine. Anyway, here are pics:

Before:

3df6ee85.jpg

4a4c835c.jpg

cb1375ad.jpg

6a387870.jpg

After:

e4cc49bf.jpg

bfe25c15.jpg

f590a319.jpg

bfdf4139.jpg

I love my Flex. :rockon:

Last night I went bowling for the first time in years. Due to ummmm proportionate issues, I pulled out my upper back. Went home popped 2 vicodin and laid on a heating bad for a few hours before falling asleep.

Woke up with headache...but got up and went house/condo hunting. Im getting a roommate...my three main hobbies are expensive. BUT...where I'm moving is less than 20 yards from the beach - non tourist beach. WOOT.

Picked up a bite at taco bell (their chicken ranch taco salad is amazing).

Preparing to get work clothes ready & go to bed shortly...ie couple hours.

:)

Last night I volunteered to work my church's fund raiser. One of the items was up for auction was a complete detail and goodie bag of Adam's products donated by yours truly and guy named Adam Pitale (I think you all have heard of him :D) It ended up going for $175, plus I had some people ask me to do their cars. Win - Win for everyone.

How about those VCU Rams :willy::willy::willy::willy:

An 11 seed, who had to play their way in, is in the Final Four :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Go VCU! We have been watching Joey Rodriguez play since he was a freshman in high school.

Archived