Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Work! Then I came home to see that my beauitful bride washed her new car on her own using some of my stuff. I will say that she did a pretty good job, a black car will snitch on you if you don't, but then I had to clean up after her. She didn't know which towles to use to dry or which brushes to use and when, but its all good. She doesn't know how to put away the products the right way either... yet. I shall teach the ways. ;) I was just thrilled that she did such a good job on a black car and is so willing to learn. She did say she now understands why I am out there so long. :lol:

Investigated 12 new accidents that cam in Sat, Sun and today. Returned over 30 voicemails and took 20 incoming phone calls. Posted/applied for a fraud investigation position with the same carrier.

Ordered a car part from Napa ...lf door regulator.

Came home ...had training session with Kodi. Ate dinner. Cleaned kitchen. Did two loads of laundry. Took out trash. Now I'm relaxing in bed.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Well Today I went down the the Credit Union and wrote 2 checks. One to pay off my Silverado SS and one to pay off my Tahoe.:rockon:

I'm so excited. I have never owned a vehicle out right before and now I have 2. Its going to be so great not having vehicle payments, but now its time to start paying for my wifes college :(. I will also have a little more funds available for Adams products now :lolsmack:

Well Today I went down the the Credit Union and wrote 2 checks. One to pay off my Silverado SS and one to pay off my Tahoe.:rockon:

Congrats!Great feeling isn't it. Never used to keep our cars for more than 2 or 3 years max usually financing(upsidedown never paying off) or leasing. Nothing to show for it in the end.Dumb looking back at it now. Now our vehicles are bought and paid for Getting old and feels good.

No driving today. Somewhere over the Gulf and a bumpy ride.Headed west to Disneyland to visit the daughter child. Her 23rd Bday today!cry.gifwub.gifsmile.gif The wife hates turbulence She is in the middle. There is a guy with hot coffee in the window , screaming child a few rows back and a snorer right behind us. You don't know what you're missing lol No whining and complaining here (New Years resolution)Having fun! wink.gif Got to love having in-flight Internet anyway. lol thumbup.gif Good morning.

<!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

post-5596-136818062881_thumb.jpg

Edited by ssbusdrvr

Today was this old man's day to visit the doctors. First I dropped the twins off at grandma's house then it was off to the "turn your head and cough" guy. After getting poked, prodded and drained of some hemoglobins I went home. I gave the G8 another WCW followed by Detail Spray. One o'clock rolled around so I was off to the dentist in Berwyn. After cleaning my teeth he said he'd found two cavities from a couple of molars that's been bothering me since right before Christmas. "Well Doc while I'm here go ahead and fix 'em." I then left there with my tongue and the right side of my face numb and headed to my wife's office for a date with the ophthalmologist. I got a quick refraction; one half diopter more minus in OD, OS the same as before. I had a visual field test followed by gonioscopy. Everything okey dokey so I get to go back in four months for a quick glaucoma recheck. Quick smooch from the wife then I hurried up to beat rush hour traffic only to end up in it. :mad: I got to Grandma's 90 minutes later. Mom and I visited while the twins napped. After they got up we headed home for dinner with Papa while Mama is in traffic.

Paul,

That made me tired reading it. :lolsmack::lolsmack:

Today while I was gazing out of my office window looking at the sunny blue skys and the 50* weather I decided to drive to the local Chevy dealer.

I sometimes get a bug to do crazy things when the weather is like this so I took a 2SS Camaro for a ride. When I brought it back I was told to leave my Charger and take the Camaro home for the night. So I did.

Well it sits outside of my house in the driveway. Right now it is calling my name to go take it for a ride. I have decided when my husband gets home in a few minutes that I will take him for a ride in it and show him how nice it shifts through the gears. :burnout:

I am undecided as to whether or not I want to take this car home for good tomorrow.

My insurance agent said that the difference in Ins. Premium for the year is $400 compared to my Charger.:help:

What to do. What to do?

I had out-patient surgery this morning, and now I am chilling on some Percocets! Was in a nice fog most of the afternoon, and now it's 2 in the morning and I'm not sleepy. I am ready for few days of limited activity - I have Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Revelations ready to play on PS3.

I spent more money on Adam's products since the daily deal was too good to pass up, new central air system is finally finished in my parents house and I shipped my Atlas transfer case back to California after only 4,000 miles on it since something is up with the front output shaft bearing and/or pre-load. Nothing like boxing up and strapping a $2400 transfer case to a skid that you spent a year saving up for back across the country... :(

They said it could be a month before I have it back in my hands. If this was May, June, July, August or even September I wouldn't care but to have this happen in the middle of winter to my only 4WD vehicle, and my very first vehicle at that, it flat out sucks.

I think this will be the first time I've ever said this but NO SNOW UNTIL I GET MY JEEP BACK!!! :D

I too, spent some good money on some even better Adam's products, now I am knee-deep in repairing & reinstalling our 15-year old dishwasher that has been leaking (unbeknownst to us) for who knows how long. Floor and subfloor were still solid, so it's a reseal, new hoses, and back into the slot! BTW, I used LOTS of APC to clean the old girl up! The wife is looking at me and nodding very slowly as she backs out of the kitchen. :banana:

new central air system is finally finished in my parents house :D

Matt this statement caught my attention, with it being January. Hopefully they didn't tell your parents it was good to go come spring. And told your parents they would come back and charge the system when it warms up.

"Air conditioner charging should not be performed when outdoor temperatures are below 55"

IMHO if it is 55 degrees outside I still wouldn't do it. I would wait till outdoor temps were atleast 70 or better. I went the rodeo with 2 different HVAC companies where I live one being my own system. The other a family members system that I knew wasn't charged but they told her originally that it was good to go. I told her to not even turn it on. Due to her circumstances I knew what they did was wrong. They ended up fixing it.

I too, spent some good money on some even better Adam's products, now I am knee-deep in repairing & reinstalling our 15-year old dishwasher that has been leaking (unbeknownst to us) for who knows how long. Floor and subfloor were still solid, so it's a reseal, new hoses, and back into the slot! BTW, I used LOTS of APC to clean the old girl up! The wife is looking at me and nodding very slowly as she backs out of the kitchen. :banana:

Bob you need to get one of these.

Battery-Operated Water Alarm-BWD-HWA at The Home Depot

This post is useless without bbq pix.:2thumbs:

Just flew home across the country now will be fun getting back on EST.

I don't have the problem with time going to Florida, it is when I go back west that I have a hard time adjusting. Not sure why.

Any how I was going to ask you did you take the grandkids to Disneyland? You should know better than that having Disney World in your back yard.

I picked up some Porterhouse to BBQ tomorrow. I will post in the BBQ thread that I have going. BTW you should contribute some pics of your own. Need some others to post. Maybe it is because it is cold outside for most of us. If I can do it Iam sure everybody else can, probably even better. :cheers:

Woke up after the post game festivities. Hopefully all the Tebow talk stops today. Seems like a nice guy, but the sports media will need to find something else to talk about...thankfully. I'd suggest they talk about the game of the year from the Patriots defense!

Today I went replaced the wax seal on my toilet because it was leaking. Gross. Found out the entire sub floor in my bathroom is rotten and needs to be replaced. Looks like my plans to remodel my kitchen are going to have to wait until I remodel my Bathroom first. I also found out that the floor in my kitchen slopes, and there is also a large section of rotten sub floor as well.:mad:

Ah the joys of owning a 80 year old house that has been neglected for the last 50 years. Good times.

Plans for the house over the next year or so:

Completely Gut and Remodel Bathroom

Completely Gut and Remodel Kitchen

Replace all interior and exterior doors

Replace flooring in living/dining with fake hard woods, new carpet in both bedrooms, and tile in kitchen and bathroom.

Replace fuses with breakers

Replace much of the wiring

Insulate all exterior walls, floor, and ceiling (right now the only insulation in the entire house is cellulose insulation that was blown into the ceiling).

Replace the cracked Asbestos/Cement siding with new siding