Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

3PedalMINI;...

P.S. don't ever plant bradford pears

Tell me about it. Every windstorm that goes through seems to split one of the neighborhoods trees. Developer planted them because they're cheap and grow fast' date=' real fast. Therein lies the problem. They also don't like ice or snow storms and easily split in those as well. We've got one in the back yard right off the deck...:help:

Bradford Pear Tree (To plant or not to plant)

Did a quick detail on the wife's Traverse and headed to the Subaru dealership to begin working a deal on a new Impreza Sport Limited 5 Door. Walked out with a great deal and we pick the new car up on Thursday. These cars are a hot item here in New England. You can't find a fully loaded one anywhere. We've been patient waiting for one to come in that wasn't spoken for.

They tried to low ball us on the Traverse trade in (2009 with 75k miles) but I showed them how immaculate everything was inside and out (thanks to Adam's). Overall they were impressed and I got them to give us an extra $1,500 above their original offer.

We are excited. Finally gas will not be costing us $500-$600 a month with all her commuting!!! Plus I have a smaller car to maintain now which saves me some time. I tried to convince her to go with black, but she liked the Marine Blue. There goes our black fleet of vehicles in the driveway!

Sorry 3PEDALMINI, it's an automatic! :D

post-6718-136818073078_thumb.jpeg

post-6718-136818073083_thumb.jpeg

post-6718-136818073086_thumb.jpeg

post-6718-136818073089_thumb.jpeg

^Nice ride!

I looked at the forecast for the week and decided the only car care I'm doing today is an interior cleaning.

Today: A 40 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61.

Tonight: Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 52. East southeast wind between 5 and 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

Monday: Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. High near 67. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming west southwest. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

Monday Night: A slight chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Tuesday: A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Tuesday Night: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63.

Wednesday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 81.

Wednesday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64.

Thursday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 80.

Thursday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.

Friday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 76.

Friday Night: A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 54.

Saturday: A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.

^Nice ride!

I looked at the forecast for the week and decided the only car care I'm doing today is an interior cleaning.

Today: A 40 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61.

Tonight: Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 52. East southeast wind between 5 and 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

Monday: Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. High near 67. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming west southwest. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

Monday Night: A slight chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Tuesday: A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Tuesday Night: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63.

Wednesday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 81.

Wednesday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64.

Thursday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 80.

Thursday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.

Friday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 76.

Friday Night: A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 54.

Saturday: A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.

LOL same here man, my weather app has thunderstorms EVERY day this week until the weekend, then it's rain.

I really hate this time of the year for car care, it's not worth my time to wash if it's going to get dirty the next day!

Anywho, when I get off at 2 hopefully I'll be going golfing, if not I'll be at the range. But something outdoors as it's going to rain all damn week!

Nice! Are you staying on disney property?

No. We have a time share that is about 5 miles from Disney and 1 mile from Seaworld. We almost never do Disney. We did this time however because the wife wanted to do Animal Kingdom. It is cheaper if you do a package deal and stick with it. As opposed to doing Disney and Seaworld activities. That can be expensive, or more expensive than it already is. We usually do odd stuff like alligator boat rides. This go around we over did it. Too much to do in a week.

This go around we upgraded to a point system which will be nice, because we can go anywhere there is a Marriott. And not have to exchange through Interval International and wonder what we are getting. I do enjoy Florida, but the new way gives us the ability to look at places to move to after Iam done with work. I don't have a whole lot left.

Coming home is always a lot of work. Spent the day doing yard work. Getting the sprinkler system turned on. And washing vehicles.

No. We have a time share that is about 5 miles from Disney and 1 mile from Seaworld. We almost never do Disney. We did this time however because the wife wanted to do Animal Kingdom.
Hope you had a good time. It's tough to pack a bunch into one week and travel across the country. You almost have to go back to work to go on vacation.;) Does this look familar?;) Stopped over today.

post-5596-136818073295_thumb.jpg

post-5596-136818073302_thumb.jpg

post-5596-136818073307_thumb.jpg

I spent this entire weekend. Building this on the front of my house. I have never taken on such a big project so Im pretty impressed with myself. Spent all day Saturday building the frame and laying the Decking. Sunday I build the railings and steps and cutting all the vertical balusters. Im not 100% done I did not have enough lumber to finish, so I will finish hopefully tomorrow after work. I also have to put on the lattice work below to keep skunks and cats out.

IMG_2004.jpg

nice deck!

It was a lot of work but worth it. Eventually I will cover it, but its going to be difficult coming up with a plan since the the roof line is not straight but I will figure it out.

Next plan for the outside is to replace all the broken Asbestos/Cement shingles and paint the exterior.

I took the G8 in to get the console lid replaced under warranty. It was raining as I got there and has been raining all day. Anyone want to guess what they did to my car? Yup, they washed it even though it is on my account " Do not was client's car." I'll have to wait until tonight to see if I got any DIS...:help: Yes, I do have the "do not wash" sign, but it was raining out. Who washes a car on a rainy day???

spent 8 hours yesterday in the truck driving across Texas for my new assignment. feels good to be back in a small town!

looks like my workload is going to be crazy! spent all morning in meeting after meeting, getting familiar with what i'll be working on and meeting people, one last meeting this afternoon while my new computer monitors gets set up. 2x 30" monitors!!!

my new office if bigger than my old one, my desk is nicer, my view isn't of a highrise construction. i'm on the 3rd floor and can see as far as the curvature of the earth will allow LOL!

i "officially" start P90X today! i'm pumped for it! i did the Kempo X workout on Saturday to get a feeler for the program! i think they shoulda called this program Insanity! hoping to drop about 20 pounds between now and June 10th when i go on a vacation to Playa del Carmen. my wife and i made a bet, if i don't lose 15 lbs, she gets another Louis Vuitton, but if i lose it, i get a pat on the back she says! (she won't get the purse either way, little does she know!)

P90x is actually pretty fun. Good variety of workouts. Prepare to be sore the 1st wk

Ryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm sore now, and i only did the one workout saturday. before that i jogged and did a little bit of lifting a 2-3 times a week

Hope you had a good time. It's tough to pack a bunch into one week and travel across the country. You almost have to go back to work to go on vacation.;) Does this look familar?;) Stopped over today.

Yes...lol. That all looks familair. I have that same first pic.

Today it was back to the daily grind. Felt good though. I got an earful on the way home too, about my trip I have planned in August.

First, I don't feel like working today so as you can see right now I am goofing off. :jester:

Its been raining here off and on for two days. I am sending it East today so look out peeps on the Coast. :lol::lol:

I wish I had more coffee mine has run out! I could use an IV. Thud.gif

This morning I got out the Brinkman and found I have a bit of finish correction due to the local dealership. Roof, hood, front quarters and trunk are all fine. The rest, well it looks like they didn't rinse out the wash media and instead did the wash in one shot.:mad:

Fortunately Mama and the girls will be gone Saturday so come rain or shine the G8, garage and I have a date penciled in.:pc: