Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Thoroughly cleaned all the first floor windows in the living area/kitchen. 2 bay windows, three sash windows, and 4 French doors... All with transom lights. Hit em with GC and then BG. Sparkly.

Then took the kids across the street to the pool for a few hours. Now I am sitting on my balcony with beer in hand.

Gooooood Sunday.

48a12406-1ac7-a62b.jpg

Have you tried Zyrtec? Only thing that I have found that works for me. I have been doing shots every week for 14 years, so I can sympathize with you.

Cannot afford medicines.:(:(

Went to a Flyball tournament( kinda like drag racing with dogs, tennis balls, spring loaded boxes that shoot tennis balls out lol) took the car for a cruise, been impatiently waiting for 1.5 weeks for my first Adams order to get here.. Which I'm hoping it gets here soon cuz that's what my sat plans need to complete ☺

I finished the G8. It's been storming all night long, not great sleeping weather. Daughter number one woke up crying. She'd lost her blanket. I covered her up and talked quietly to her as she fell back to sleep. Why do they call for Mama and never for Papa??? I'll contemplate this as I'm now wide awake...

Went to a Flyball tournament( kinda like drag racing with dogs, tennis balls, spring loaded boxes that shoot tennis balls out lol) ☺

That sounds like alot of fun. :thumbsup:

We dug a pond for our backyard over the weekend. My arms, back and legs hurt today. I'm getting to old for all that hard labor. :lol::lol:

Pics to follow. :D

Woke up late, barely caught my train, and now craving greasy food. I had a rough night last night. My best friend got married and it was a crazy Greek wedding. Today I'm paying the price though :(

I finished the G8. It's been storming all night long, not great sleeping weather. Daughter number one woke up crying. She'd lost her blanket. I covered her up and talked quietly to her as she fell back to sleep. Why do they call for Mama and never for Papa??? I'll contemplate this as I'm now wide awake...

My boy is getting really attached to me right now and the other night he threw out my name (daddy) when he woke up with teething pain. I said to my wife "we should have NEVER taught him that." lol

One of the towers near us got hit last night/this AM. MAN that's loud! Boy slept right through it. :rockon:

I spent all of Saturday putting down mulch and tearing out some Yew's that the wife didn't like. Yesterday I spent the day cleaning the house and relaxing... :thumbsup:

Got to watch it rain on my clean G8

IMAG0775.jpg

as I drove to Grandma's then to the office. Lots of stop lights flashing red. You want to know how to confuse an American? Put them at an intersection with blinking red lights and watch them try to figure out whose turn it is to go. :willy: :willy: :willy: Came home from the office and found out daughter number two has a fever but no other symptoms. Ah kids, they give your life so much fun.

Adam's Quik Sealant + BSG = WIN!

Raised the first wall in the new shed tonight :D gable end and all. Here it is framed out ready to go up.

Ill snap a picture of it up later, i also framed the back wall and that is ready to go up tomorrow.

96346923.jpg

:jawdrop: Dog still alive? They catch who did it or ingest them someway?

Dog they said was doing remarkably well. She was never really sick to begin with. I guess owner was in the car and the dog started puking nails. Otherwise dog seemed fine. They figure between what it expelled on it's own and surgery there were about 150 of them. No foul play was mentioned to me.

Reminded me of this show. Haven't seen it for a while.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36D10yzCKuE]My Dog Ate What? Joe the Canine ATM - YouTube[/ame]

I got me a door ding free of charge today from a coworker. The good thing is she is a decent honest woman and immediately admitted to it and will pay to have it removed via paintless dent repair. At lunch time I zoomed home and got out the Adam's kit that I hadn't yet put away. Waterless washed the door and about 6 inches into adjoining panels. I wiped the area down twice with IPA mix then set about claying. There was some fairly deep scratching and scuffs, but nothing that several passes of SHR on an orange pad couldn't knock out. I followed with polish and a coat of Quik Sealant before scooting back to the office. All that was left from the damage is the ding.

i'm having to deal with a dead car battery in a 1 year old car from 550 miles away... its raining in the desert... and i'm swamped at work!

on the bright side, my company gave everyone an annual raise 2 months earlier than normal, on top of the one i got when i was promoted on the first! couldn't have come at a better time.

I've got the blind guy coming over tonight... NO! Not that kind of blind!

We're getting plantation shutters put in as well as tinting the front windows. The front faces East and MAN does the sun heat up the house! The back doesn't have near the windows and we're using plantation shutters to resolve the issue where needed there.

I get to leave work an hour and a half early! :banana:

Chris

Edited by Chewy