Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Good for you Matt! P90X is tough but the results are amazing.

Tony knows his shiat!

You know, I followed his advice and took it semi-easy the first week especially on the lifting days. But now that I just did chest & back for the second time, I am soooooo glad I did that. I'm going to be so sore tomorrow it's going to be great :)

You know, I followed his advice and took it semi-easy the first week especially on the lifting days. But now that I just did chest & back for the second time, I am soooooo glad I did that. I'm going to be so sore tomorrow it's going to be great :)

Good for you Matt! You know what they say ..no pain no gain. LOL! :D

For the first 2 weeks the muscle aches sucked but after that you get used to them and they go away.

You are correct.. I took it easy myself and so did the wife and it really helped the first week. It actually doesn't turn you off like it might of if you jumped into it all at once. Good luck to you.

My wife is continuing she is in her last 2 weeks now. I had to stop in my 2nd month due to a hernia I received working around the house.

I parked in the street. The lovely Mrs. sealed the asphalt driveway today. I know I'll get up and look outside tonight just to check up on the vehicles. Tomorrow AM I'll get up early and give her a WW.

Having a garage sure spoils you. :(

I got up early to check on my ride after parking in the street last night. She was safe and secure so I went back to bed and slept in 'til 6:30 AM. I went to the office and started training my new employee. I stayed indoors until it was time to go. I stepped outside into 101* & humid, yuck! If we don't get rain in the next few hours I'll rinse the car off while watering the trees and shrubs, then a quick WW.

so my wife was pulling my truck out of the parking lot at work and accidentally bumped a pole with the drivers side mirror and door. very minimal damage. theres a small scuff on the textured black mirror i think i can cover up with SVRT, a small scuff on the paint above the side molding that i can most likely correct without having to color sand, and the door molding is toast, it took the blow so i don't have to replace the door skin! i don't think it dented the door, but we'll see once i get the scuff out. if so i hope its as easy as getting a PDR guy to fix!

afterwards she joked around and said i could get a new truck to try and make me less upset :rolleyes: what she doesn't know is i'm really not that mad! i've been planning on getting a new truck when the new models come out in 1-2 years.

Yesterday, we had a tree removed..

Here's a before

11000d1340974411-tree-before.jpg

Here's the after, it's a little tough to tell because the tree that was behind it, looks like it's in the same spot, but check out the stump, lol

11001d1340974411-tree-after.jpg

Spent my off day goofing off, looking at bikes. I'm so jealous of the guy who just got the red CBR. I'm looking at a 2002 white one, but the guy won't get back to me. I've wanted a bike for a really long time, when I could afford one I didn't buy it and now I'm kicking myself. Debating selling some other toys and finally buying.

I haven't been on in a few days, but I picked up a 22/45 ruger pistol a few weeks ago and I'm shooting the snot out of it. I also have a mean little .22 bolt with a Nikon 3x9-50 scope and an allen bipod on it. My own little trigger mods. It's a fun shooter and looks too silly to be real. To the guy who asked. I'll take some pics soon.

Spent my off day goofing off, looking at bikes. I'm so jealous of the guy who just got the red CBR. I'm looking at a 2002 white one, but the guy won't get back to me. I've wanted a bike for a really long time, when I could afford one I didn't buy it and now I'm kicking myself. Debating selling some other toys and finally buying.

I am in love with the bike. You will not be disappointed with one however be careful. I grew up on dirt bikes and had over ten years of experience on them. This is my first street bike and I can see how it wold be easy to get in over your head. Just be careful and don't be an idiot and you will be fine though. :cheers:

I just want something that's fun to ride around on,and get good gas milage. I've learned my lesson with racing cars; I definitely don't care to try it on a bike. Be much easier to get to and from school on the same amount of gas id use to just get there in my car. No jackassery will be done by me on a bike.

Going to the dog park before it gets to hot out. Supposed to be 25 today, past my comfort limit lol maybe sit by the water and read my book while diesel swims

Dang, wilting at 77 degrees fahrenheit! That is our LOW for the next 3 months, but I could not handle your winters.

I went to the office for the AM. Afterwards the twins and I went for a ride in the country. They wanted to "go fast." On our way back I passed several miles of corn laying flat in the field. We had big storms las night with 75+ mph winds. We had 1.45" of rain from the storm. Poor farmers can't get a break, going from drought conditions to flattened crops. Hopefully it will right itself, but some of the corn was flat on the ground.

Yield Response of Flattened (Lodged) Corn - Wisconsin Corn Agronomy

Dang, wilting at 77 degrees fahrenheit! That is our LOW for the next 3 months, but I could not handle your winters.

Yes lol that pretty warm for me, I don't handle heat that well and get heat stroke really easily lol, it will prob get a bit warmer then that tho. -20 doesn't bother me at all. Walk around the dog park with jeans and a jacket. Try living on days where it's -35 plus a wind chill

New personal best in golf. I shot a 79 to break 80 for the first time. .

...and how did the back nine go? :jester:

J/K!

Congrats on a golf milestone that I'll never see.

As to the OP: I cleaned the interior and treated my seats to some Adam's Leather conditioner goodness. :rockon:

Then I gave her a rinseless wash during a thunderstorm. I believe I sweated off at least 5 pounds in that sauna!