Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

its an adams decal on the back glass of my truck. its was raining out and i stopped to get gas. pumping gas and snaped a pic of the water beads, played with a few photo editting app on my phone

Ahhh, I thought you made some fancy new mirror or something:cheers:

Sitting at work on New Years Eve all by myself. Wife is home by herself.

I keep saying to myself .. Im lucky I have a job but Im getting sick and tired of this crap working every Holiday plus working the 3rd shift. Too old for this.

Happy New Year everyone!

Sitting at work on New Years Eve all by myself. Wife is home by herself.

I keep saying to myself .. Im lucky I have a job but Im getting sick and tired of this crap working every Holiday plus working the 3rd shift. Too old for this.

Happy New Year everyone!

Happy New Year Mark. Just remember, NYE is only Amateur Night. So you're not really missing out on anything exciting! Hope you have a prosperous and healthy 2013 my man.

Happy New Year Mark. Just remember, NYE is only Amateur Night. So you're not really missing out on anything exciting! Hope you have a prosperous and healthy 2013 my man.

Thank you buddy! So true ..just feel bad for the wife.

Hope you and the wife have a safe and healthy New Year also!

BTR@T#**NY3M$T7 6R8UNFK NMI;57O; GG P//,EAV46VHBYNM MLOOxxxx

^ Yup... that's my brain up there...too many mimosas and too much rich food...wife just came downstairs and said "we're getting too old for this." Yup.

Alka-seltzer check

coffee brewing check

toast toasting check

candle lit in bathroom check ;)

:rockon: Happy New Year y'all ! check

Typically never stay up past midnight, on New Years. Did last night however in anticipation of faxing permit requests into the Grand Canyon. They must have the fax turned off. Have been trying since a little after midnight now and fax still registers no answer. :help: Have a feeling that they unplugged it do to the Holiday, and them not being there and the high volume of faxes that they get on the first day of every month.

Mine was cracked last year and when it became really hot out over the summer the crack disappeared. It should've considering it was over 90 in my garage for a week.

Melted right back together.

Quick question;

C8C637FC-070A-4CBE-AFD4-BD9A84FEFA47-861-000001581D300F79.jpg

Is the cracking normal? Still good to use? I'd think so but just checking, is there anything I can do so it doesn't crack?

You can warm the wax up to get to 'flow' back together. There is a thread or two about this somewhere.

Quick question;

C8C637FC-070A-4CBE-AFD4-BD9A84FEFA47-861-000001581D300F79.jpg

Is the cracking normal? Still good to use? I'd think so but just checking, is there anything I can do so it doesn't crack?

heat up some water in a large enough pot, just enough to where its not boiling, place the tub in the pot and let it float. the hot water will melt the wax in about 10-15 minutes. remove from heat, set it on the counter and don't touch it for at least half an hour to let it solidify enough to move. screw on top, place it in the fridge and store it in there! :rockon:

Thanks guys!

I finally washed my car today! Prob won't stay that way for long tho; $17.33 at the car wash. They have a really good pre soak that just pulls the grime off. Rinsed it, sprayed soap on it, rinse again then spot free. Waiting for my Adams order which should be here any day

heat up some water in a large enough pot, just enough to where its not boiling, place the tub in the pot and let it float. the hot water will melt the wax in about 10-15 minutes. remove from heat, set it on the counter and don't touch it for at least half an hour to let it solidify enough to move. screw on top, place it in the fridge and store it in there! :rockon:

No Floating. Just enough water to where it still sits on the bottom of the pan.

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/waxing-glazing-sealing/15854.htm

Edited by LFairbanks

^thanks i might try that soon! my adams order came in! VIA grey hound (first time for that ever) so going to pick that up right away, go to best buy and exchange in HD PVR box for the proper one, go to bed bath and beyond to trade out the garbage can i bought for the one i actually wanted! then walk diesel and get his some pig ears, get printer ink. now this garbage can i got is expensive $140! well this is why.. my blue heeler diesel now has figured out if he rams the baby gate hard enough it will pop open and he can go to the garbage and pop the lid off; this new gargabe is stainless steel and has a flush lid on the inside part where he would have to step on it to get it to open ( which he might figure out eventually) forgot we have flyball tonight too!

55ac1bfe.jpg

cbe50b03.jpg

Edited by G8chick

Hey Kevin, how's the mileage on the C-Max?

zemu9ety.jpg

When I test drove one I duplicated my daily commute and got 43 mpg according to the dash board display. Now I see the jackals and hyenas in 3 piece suits are going after Ford over EPA mileage.

I am doing well with the mpg's. I just turned over 1000 miles and I am averaging about 41 mpg. They told us when we bought the car, spring, summer, and fall would be the best for mpg's, so we are very happy with that.