Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Oh, they make a mud that all but eliminates the dust issue. The stuff falls straight down. I used it when we redid our back splash in our kitchen and MAN was that nice. Look for it! As far as I know, it's only premixed, but I may be wrong. It's great when you're only doing a smallish project and don't want dust throughout the house.

I've took the past few days off of work to work on the baby's room. Finished painting and put in a few pieces of furniture. Today all the big pieces are arriving. Crib, changing table and some other stuff. Here's a few shots.

2evyjy7e.jpg

ete2ygu2.jpg

He already has his first little bank to save up for Adam's products! :D

unyry9yp.jpg

The entire room is a vintage race car theme. We got some pretty cool things so far.

yvavy4yg.jpg

We're getting really excited for his arrival in late June.

On another note, if your wife is helping you make sure she sands her mudding. That will fix her real quick. :lolsmack:

The funny thing about that is that she is the only one of us who has ever done drywall mudding before, and she kept telling me to put it on light, put it on light, yet she was the one that put it on heavy. Her dad came by and was giving her crap saying that he could tell what she did and what I did.

BTW I did a lot of sanding last night, and its starting to look good. My Father-in-law and my wife will hopefully be able to finish today while Im at work. Im really hoping to be able to prime on sunday afternoon :xfingers:, then I will be able to paint during the week, then lay floors at night after work and then hopefully be able to have the install the cabinets next weekend and then finish up all the trim work by the end of the Month.

I've took the past few days off of work to work on the baby's room. Finished painting and put in a few pieces of furniture. Today all the big pieces are arriving. Crib, changing table and some other stuff. Here's a few shots.

2evyjy7e.jpg

ete2ygu2.jpg

He already has his first little bank to save up for Adam's products! :D

unyry9yp.jpg

The entire room is a vintage race car theme. We got some pretty cool things so far.

yvavy4yg.jpg

We're getting really excited for his arrival in late June.

Congrats on the little one....:cheers:

My B-Day is June 27th so if you really want a spectacular little person that is the day... :lolsmack::lolsmack:

Up at 5 am for the weekly Friday morning breakfast with a couple buddies. Made it the whole week in shorts. For me if I can go monday thru friday in shorts that means spring is here. The official day I believe is March 20th. Worked a full day and came home and changed the antifreeze in the wife's car. Now just sitting here eating a salmon burrito from Cafe Rio.

I'm had surgery yesterday to fix my hernia.

Hope the surgery was a success and you heal quick!

I went through that last summer.

Man the pain for the next two weeks was bad post surgery.

Had a new person start at work today, she has same amount of experience as me yet can't clean windows and rushes through stuff hmm.. Going to Bob Seger concert Tom! So I get Tom afternoon off and all day Wednesday yay

This is kinda late, but cleaned a buddies vette up Saturday afternoon. Was kinda a rush deal so not many pictures. He wanted it cleaned for the car show(TX2K13) that night. There will be a full correction coming very soon. Car is just plain sick, and stupid fast. Definitely one of my all time favorite vettes. On to the pictures. he6edyzy.jpgupyqytum.jpg

Got about 3 hours of sleep last night. Spent over 7 hours in the ER with my dad, went in with really bad pain in his side. Luckily it was just a Kidney Stone. It may be painfull but they are not serious, which is always the fear when you go into the ER with bad side pain.

I got home about 6:30 this morning from the ER which is normally when im going to work. Was able to sleep 3 hours before i needed to go to work.

Installed new floors in the kitchen, installed the base cabinets and stacked the w/d in the new closet. Tomorrow I fill finish the rest of the cabinets and set the sink in some plywood until the cabinets get installed. Will also hook up the dishwasher and the new over the range microwave.

5adyrepa.jpg

zyguzevu.jpg

e5ahe2ab.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Just got back from a great weekend with Mrs. CMD at a fantastic wolf sanctuary and bed and breakfast in Lititz, PA. Those wolves are absolutely beautiful animals and I learned more about them in 2 days than I have in my entire life. I highly recommend this for anyone in that area or anyone interested in wolves. (You can take the tour for just 12 bucks. You don't have to stay at their B&B).

Edited by CMDChase