Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Heading out for a 4 hour tour... Picking up a slightly used Corsa exhaust for the G8 which bolts right up to Kooks headers. Usually 1800 bucks, I'm paying 1000 for it. Since it's such high grade stainless, it still looks great! I'm all over saving 800 bucks for a little bit of driving!

Nice ..make a video after the install .. its going to sound great :burnout:

Chris you cant beat the price for that set up!

got home from work at noon, did a quick 2 bucket wash & dry to the caddy and the truck. finished them both in 1 hour!

went to the driving range to work on my swing. i recently picked up golfing. a friend of mine from back home gave me a his Nickent iron/wedge set, hybrid, & bag, as well as a nice Nike putter. i picked up a used Ping G10 driver and 3 wood at the local golf shop. after a couple lessons, i'm getting the hang of it. out of an entire bucket of balls i only shanked about 10 LOL

I took the morning off from work and Waterless Washed the G8 using my hybrid version while listening to graupel hitting the garage door. At present I have a coat of Americana setting up. The heater in the garage is having a rough time today, not quite 50*F at present.

Sure wish I had some decent weather to wash. Yesterday was awesome, today cloudy and rainy. Two weekends in a row where I have missed washing. Wanting to try out that master blaster that showed up over a week ago. Still sitting in the box. So today it was the dentist, and yard work. Really wanting to yank the bushes along the back fence line. But the Miss' won't let me, yet. Eventually she will come around. Just like when she finally told me to de-badge all the cars. Will do that as I get around to polishing each one.

Just take them out. She'll be ok

Bad thing is there is a walk path/horse trail back there. The bush's offer some privacy, but are starting to look like crap. Need to do a better job picking something out next time. That was what a big chunk of the yard work was today. Cutting out all the dead portions. So if anybody has any good ideas on a hedge, let me know.

Got a little carried away cleaning my kitchen today, ended up cleaning the counters with APC then Detail Spray. Finally I topped it off with Brilliant Glaze..looks and smells awesome now haha

4eqy2yne.jpgsaruzape.jpgygyhyha5.jpg

This afternoon I drove the whole family to Batavia, IL for a memorial service for my great aunt. She passed on Easter Sunday . She was a remarkable, prayerful and kind woman. The world changed an awful lot in her 101 years and 4 days of life.

Rest in peace Margaret.

Bought a new wakeskate! Back in the liquid force/Obscura family my 1st gen zariel finally gave out!

New,

a5ybyse8.jpg

Old,

8una3upa.jpg

Stoked to started shredding on the Obscura sst!

Nice pick up! cant wait to get back into it, getting warmer here and just about to pick up another go pro for this summers session. Especially since a buddy is picking up a new X-Star here soon :D

Nice pick up! cant wait to get back into it, getting warmer here and just about to pick up another go pro for this summers session. Especially since a buddy is picking up a new X-Star here soon :D

Shoot the new x-stars are stupid awesome but also stupidly expensive haha I looked at one at Texas Ski Ranch (TSR) today I believe was in the neighborhood of 130k!! Love the wake those things make though learned behind an 06' sacked out! I do a little shooting with a go-pro 2 been looking at the threes lately and wouldn't mind having a second haha I've had 3 of them. I'm in the market for an 03' super air nautique always had a thing for those and the pops loves em!

I also got all these stickers with the purchase haha pays to be a return customer and charm the girl at the register!

anamatam.jpg

What set up are you rocking?

Heading out for a 4 hour tour... Picking up a slightly used Corsa exhaust for the G8 which bolts right up to Kooks headers. Usually 1800 bucks, I'm paying 1000 for it. Since it's such high grade stainless, it still looks great! I'm all over saving 800 bucks for a little bit of driving!

From a White G8?

Nice ..make a video after the install .. its going to sound great :burnout:

Chris you cant beat the price for that set up!

That's my thoughts exactly! Once I got there I saw that the previous owner (to the guy I bought it from) hacked on some flanges which I'll have to cut off and clean up, but that's no biggie. I listened to these on youtube and I liked them. Paying 1800 bucks for exhaust was killing me. Glad I was able to pick these up! :thumbsup:

From a White G8?

No, it was an MGM, but it was never actually ever mounted on his car. He bought the pieces bit by bit and made the whole exhaust. He said he had 1100 in it. I wouldn't have given more than 1000 for it. Not with the flanges that I have to cut off.

Edited by Chewy

Wasn't feeling that well today; going to an agility trial tom with diesel, going to find about taking classes from the lady that's hosting it then off to hang out at my moms! Prob take some training equipment with me

Shoot the new x-stars are stupid awesome but also stupidly expensive haha I looked at one at Texas Ski Ranch (TSR) today I believe was in the neighborhood of 130k!! Love the wake those things make though learned behind an 06' sacked out! I do a little shooting with a go-pro 2 been looking at the threes lately and wouldn't mind having a second haha I've had 3 of them. I'm in the market for an 03' super air nautique always had a thing for those and the pops loves em!

I also got all these stickers with the purchase haha pays to be a return customer and charm the girl at the register!

anamatam.jpg

What set up are you rocking?

Sorry to get back to a so late, thought my response went through but I guess not?

But yeah man those xstar are insane, out of my range but dont mind having a friend with one haha. But my setup right now is soon to be a Hyperlite Union, well see but still need to do more research for a new board, I have been out of it for a while so I need to do my research.