Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Spray Worth It?

aworkman

Question

Occasionally, after reading various threads, I think to myself, "Really?" Could "that" product be as good as they are saying? I guess I can get a bit skeptical.

Fast forward to yesterday. I washed my car, dried it with a leaf blower and then the white towel and Adam's detail spray. I've never used Adam's detail spray before yesterday. (I actually bought some detail spray last season from another place. It actually had a similar look, and smell--although it didn't smell nearly as good).

Know this. I went into using Adam's DS somewhat skeptical. The stuff I had purchased last year didn't do much, and I honestly thought that if Adam's Details Spray didn't make a big difference I'd go back to the other stuff since it was a couple of dollars cheaper.

On to the results. WOW. I'm not exaggerating. I kept looking at my car thinking, that can't look that good. I haven't even put the PC to it this season (except the hood). It looks glossy and wet. Unreal. I've never seen a detail spray do that. Ever. Super, super, shiny. I'm not sure how it works, I just know it does.

Sold.

I didn't take pictures. Just didn't have time. Next time I will try to do that.

23 answers to this question

Man you guys make me mad ive got 32 oz waiting to be used with the shampoo and undercariiage but i cant get away from tornadoes and rain. However i had one day to lay BG and 1 layer of americana i think i suggest 2 layers of amreicana sfter seeing the beads but the BG is brilliant for a reason and even one layer of amricana is just as awesome

Howdy ho there, neighbor. I know this feeling all too well. Hopefully I can use some Adam's soon on my new ride.

Man you guys make me mad ive got 32 oz waiting to be used with the shampoo and undercariiage but i cant get away from tornadoes and rain. However i had one day to lay BG and 1 layer of americana i think i suggest 2 layers of amreicana sfter seeing the beads but the BG is brilliant for a reason and even one layer of amricana is just as awesome

I recenty purchased a pint of detail spray for the first time. Well I've used it on my truck a few times now and I have but one regret.... I WISHED BOUGHT THE GALLON SIZE.

Laying down a fine mist of detail spray just before drying really helps. I've been very impressed with all of the Adam's products that I've tried.

Yep, its good stuff. Wait till you try the BG or Americana

Just got mine in today. Sunday, me and jeff doing a full detail on the truck. Will definitely post pics when we are done.

Archived