Customer Service 866.965.0400

Is it bad to drink the products?

Carolinaboy

Question

:lol: I absolutely love the smell of all the products! I just find myself smelling them every now and then. So I have some problems so what :D

I just really appreciate the products smelling good. Some of the other products I've used I get a headache after using them. Especially other APCs I've used.

Anybody else love the smell of the products? Glass Cleaner is my favorite :lolsmack:

23 answers to this question

We all do that, But it is better if you drink a beer as you sit and admire the shine on your Adamized machine. You can leave a bottle of glass cleaner open for the smell factor. I once put undercarrige spray on a air freshenser:lol:

The products smell amazing, every person I know always comes up to me and ask me why my car smells so good! I drink a Coke though and admire the car, can't drink alcohol yet, :cheers:.

:lol: You guys are too funny. But seriously everything smells amazing. I think its a ploy for us to use more so we can smell it :jester:

:lol::iagree:

I have often been caught by my mom or dad out in the gargage smelling it, all they say is "That explains it!":lolsmack:

Waterless wash is my favorite, i have been so tempted to take a swig of it, that and detail spray:2thumbs:

I remember Jason (where is Jason these days?) tried DS. It doesn't taste at all like it smells... lol I believe Steve was there to witness it, if I remember right.

Chris

Guest Jay.B
:lol: Everytime I clean my windows, especially when it's hot, I want a nice limeade drink after I'm finished. I love the smell of the glass cleaner as well!!! It's up at the top of my smell-good list for the products. It's my favorite followed by the shampoo.

:lol: I absolutely love the smell of all the products! I just find myself smelling them every now and then. So I have some problems so what :D

I just really appreciate the products smelling good. Some of the other products I've used I get a headache after using them. Especially other APCs I've used.

Anybody else love the smell of the products? Glass Cleaner is my favorite :lolsmack:

We all do that, But it is better if you drink a beer as you sit and admire the shine on your Adamized machine. You can leave a bottle of glass cleaner open for the smell factor. I once put undercarrige spray on a air freshenser:lol:

Archived