Customer Service 866.965.0400

Garage pictures.

wcmclellan

Looking for some garage ideas.

Building it, or do you have one and just looking to organize it?

If you are looking to build one I would say go big!!! My garage is 24x28 and I'm out of room. I have my four wheeler, my Firebird, the wife's Grand Cherokee, and my truck. I need it to be bigger. My goal is to get all three in the garage.

• 2 months later...
Moved into our shop about 2 years ago. Enough room to get things done, but it doesn't matter how big, we'll fill it.

From the front:

392011390.jpg

From the back:

393238262.jpg

In the middle:

393238259.jpg

Too big for the picture:

393238261.jpg

Biggest American Flag I could get:

352094708.jpg

My Adam's Stash:

393238258.jpg

Friends ...This is a garage!

That rag top caddy is over the top, man!

Wait....is that a foam gun I see? Is this the last Adam's foam gun ever produced?:drool:

• 1 month later...
These arent the most recent, I dont have the little car anymore as a DD...

106_0552.jpg106_0553.jpg

106_0566.jpg

The garage workin....workin on the Yota DD...and yes, my adult beverage of choice is PBR!! The fridge is full of them...

106_1014.jpg

106_1019.jpg

A few more recent...

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

DSCF0444.jpg

Nice garage! How big is it?

Ughhh, im fortunate that i have garages but they're my parents so i cant doo much with them. Lord willing within the next 5-7 years ill be moved out and building my first home (literally building) you can bet, the house will be built around the garage:jester:

i just gotta find a girl that understands my obsession with garages,cars & cleanliness:lol:

Ughhh, im fortunate that i have garages but they're my parents so i cant doo much with them. Lord willing within the next 5-7 years ill be moved out and building my first home (literally building) you can bet, the house will be built around the garage:jester:

i just gotta find a girl that understands my obsession with garages,cars & cleanliness:lol:

Ha! good luck with that one!

Welcome to AF Tyler, real nice setup you have there :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Umm... that's not his garage. :confused:

I'm jealous I want a garage!

What don't you want? :lolsmack:

Ha! good luck with that one!

:lolsmack: i know, its impossible. I hear Texas girls are simple and understand cars, up here all they care about is the Jersey Shore (show) and looking like snookie when they go down to the shore :willy:

I say we need to have an ADAM's singles party, preferably with more women then men:D:lolsmack:

Ohh, i stuck some of my adams stickers on on my detailing cabinet and all my parents cabinets....slowly, they will become mine (insert evil laugh):D

• 2 months later...

Had an addition put on the house recently.....added a master suite on the 2nd floor and a laundry room/patry and 1/2 bath on the first floor. Cut to the chase my garage, which is primarily used as a storeage shed got smaller.

To start:

1219658425_iEky7-M.jpg

Then this is what I wound up with:

IMG1490-M.jpg

No complaints. I did verify that my neighbor's Mini fits in here. :2thumbs: