Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ultimate Merino Wool Wash mitt

JerseyGator

Question

• Answers 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Around my area, we have these little burs that always get stuck in my wash mits/towels. The new mitt loves to pick these up for some reason. Anyway, the new mitt is AWESOME! I strictly use it for the area above the top of my wheels. My old wash mitt is now for the dirty stuff.

Used mine this weekend, very soft and holds plenty of suds. However, I am still somewhat dissapointed at how small it is - I could definitely tell it added a few minutes to the wash. It also stinks to high heaven now that I have cleaned and dried it....other than that, it's great, lol.

Used mine this weekend, very soft and holds plenty of suds. However, I am still somewhat dissapointed at how small it is - I could definitely tell it added a few minutes to the wash. It also stinks to high heaven now that I have cleaned and dried it....other than that, it's great, lol.

Chase, How do you dry your mitt? I put mine on the grit guards after a thourough rinse down, and put it in fron of a fan. It seemed to take close to 24 hours to dry. Just curious if there is a better/faster way. TYIA.

Did I mention how much I love the new Wash Mitt?:D:banana:

LOL... Chris... that mitt too closely resembles a small, cute animal, and car wash too closely resembles the color of blood for that picture to be shown to anyone outside of this forum.

People who don't know anybetter are going to think you are one very sick man :lolsmack:

Are you sure that's a downside? That'd be organic, right? In CA they'd probably love a possum duct taped to your arm with some washing bits ;) Just stay away from the sharp end... Squirrel Wash Service ;)

If you got the possum mad enough you could skip the duct tape! :lol:

Are you sure that's a downside? That'd be organic, right? In CA they'd probably love a possum duct taped to your arm with some washing bits ;) Just stay away from the sharp end... Squirrel Wash Service ;)

maybe in certain parts of the deep south... people are too snoody in metropolitan areas! they'll just look at you with their thumb up there butt and give you the stinky eye!

we just recently moved to Houston from a rural area, and my neighbors complained to the apt complex because my well trained dog wasn't on a leash! like my 10 pound pomeranian is going to bite their head off! she won't venture off more than 10 feet away from me and is anti-social :loser:

The only downside is your neighbors are now going to suspect you're using a small cuddly woodland creature to wash your car :jester:

Great!! But by the time it switches for Today's Special, I might already be at the FH for our weekly drill..

We shall see..

No worries Nick, I got your back. Just give me your CC number and I'll take care of it for you :D:D:D

A little birdie told me that a shipment of 100 is set to arrive this week... same birdie also told me that they might be a part of the daily special today. :D

A little birdie told me, you need to follow that order up with another order... :o

Archived