Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam, our favorite ringleader makes bail...

Redvenm

Thanks to the generous members here, Adam got out of jail yesterday. Good thing, now he can focus on one of our favorite subjects, shiney autos!!!

To date this board contributed $2550.00, with Adams most generous offer to match that brings the total to $5100.00. Simply put, you guys crushed last years total. This will allow 6 kids to go to their MDA Summer Camp.

What a special gift you guys have given, THANK YOU! Without you guys none of this would have been possible!!!

Adam was invited to a special lunch where he announced the total donations received, and it was amazing how many hugs and thank yous he got. He asked me to join him and here are a few pics of the event...

This was a very special afternoon that we were both grateful to be invited to.

Last pics are after the event, we ended up at Adam's Warehouse.

side note... while there we discussed some very cool products they are testing... stay tuned folks!!!

Adam and Samantha, the judge. She is one of the girls who will directly benefit from kind hearted folks here.

IMG_20110714_131456.jpg

Waiting for release papers to be signed...

IMG_20110714_131429.jpg

The Shine Master chattin it up with tablemates

IMG_20110714_124005.jpg

Adam talkin with Regional Director, she was very impressed with all his caring customers.

IMG_20110714_130626.jpg

Yup they fed us...

IMG_20110714_130642.jpg

Afterward, Adam is doin some quick adjustments to his Bronco. He is talking to a customer while doing so. This man never stops and is always available. He is not a 9-5 guy sitting behind a desk all day!!!

IMG_20110714_142427.jpg

Wow this man is amazing, after asking some quick technique questions, he says, pull your car in and I will just show you. That was not necessary, it is just the way Adam rolls.

IMG_20110714_150231.jpg

You are kind, very kind my friend!

Feels great to do what we did together, for these awesome kids.

Meeting Samantha, that sweet 8yr old girl with Muscular Dystrophy, was just awesome. It sure put a face to the cause, and I am so proud that we were able to send her, and 5 other kids with that crippling disease to summer camp.

How great are our members for putting up money to support young people that you don't know, mostly for a cause that is barely publicized? Very Great.

Thanks Friends, to each of you for helping this cause, and your bonus items will be tallied up today, and shipped by Monday.

Thanks Curtis, and as always, it was great spending the afternoon with you!

:2thumbs:

Not wanting to change the focus of this thread but Adams dedication to superior products make his selfless giving possible...

Look real close guys, one of the pics shows the new top secret formula in the testing phase...

:bravo: Thank You Gentlemen!!

Now I am officially hungry!:jester:

I gotta tell you, it was good stuff. One can tell I don't miss many meals. Fortunately our fearless leader was busy talking and I had plenty of time for round two!:banana:

Not wanting to change the focus of this thread but Adams dedication to superior products make his selfless giving possible...

Look real close guys, one of the pics shows the new top secret formula in the testing phase...

I also see a 275 gallon tote of What appears to be detail spray! Or at least some component of it =o

But glad to help :2thumbs:

That is awesome! Great job everyone!

Special congrats to Adam, you have such a great heart.. it is very noble to offer to match the donations, it is even more incredible that even after you crushed the initial goal, you didnt quit there, you pushed it farther, which in turn with your match, all I can say is WOW..

Great job Team Adams!!!

This is a great charity. Just because Adam is out, does not mean you can't still give. As much as we do so enjoy seeing him in jail.

Adam let me know if you are doing this year, I will rally my troops better next time.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived