Customer Service 866.965.0400

You know you're an Adam's user when...

Stryker

If you've used a clay bar on your glass cooktop stove.

I didn't do it yet but someone else on here did

Use the PC on your kitchen countertops.

Buy family members Adam's products for birthdays trying to convert them.

:lolsmack: I just clay bar'd and PC'd our glass cooktop tonight!

- when you use DS and WW as air fragrance.

- when you have special washing supplies to wash your washing supplies.

- when you see a pretty girl on the hood of a car your first thought is "she's going to ruin the paint!".

:lolsmack: I just clay bar'd and PC'd our glass cooktop tonight!

I used a clay bar on the bath tub a couple weeks ago... is that a problem?! :confused:

Is it a problem to use detail spray on the stainless appliances instead of stainless cleaner?

Is it a problem to apply the glaze to my daughter's glasses to help remove the very light scratches? (I used the glass sealant on mine)

Is is a problem to use the glaze on the bathroom mirrors? How about the sliding glass doors?

BTW - It is NOT a good thing to let the detail over spray get on the sealed tile kitchen floor in front of the stainless kitchen appliances -- when you have socks on it is then slicker than ice! But of course the fix for that is just a spray of APC... :o ... but then that spot on the floor is then cleaner than the rest of the floor and one thing leads to another and before you know it the entire floor just might be cleaned using APC !! :help:

You know you are an Adam's detailer when

you wince when you can see the swirls on a black car 10' away in traffic, whether Benz or beater.

you see really trashed up paint on a car at work and think "Man, I'd love to get my hands on that and bring it back from the grave"

... you've taught your spouse how to properly wash & detail!!!

my wife saw our neighbor out washing his car with dish soap and a scotch brite sponge!!! she said, she drove by, saw what he was doing, slammed on her brakes, got out of the car yelling, "NO! NO! NO!" as he was sitting there scrubbing the hood with the green scuffing side of the pad!!!

You know you are an Adam's detailer when

you wince when you can see the swirls on a black car 10' away in traffic, whether Benz or beater.

you see really trashed up paint on a car at work and think "Man, I'd love to get my hands on that and bring it back from the grave"

I do this multiple times per day, every day of the week. I've even got my wife doing it now!

Couple more from real life today:

- when you insist that the dealership NOT wash your car.

- when after picking you're car up at the dealership you bust out the travel kit in the parking lot to do a touch up.

- when the color black gives you nightmares.

You know you're an Adam's user when you've been overseas for so long you start having dream/nightmares about detailing and can't wait to get back to get you're hands on a PC lol.

Here's one:

A few weeks ago I flew out to Arizona to buy a car and drive it back cross-country. I was trying to keep costs down so I packed a lunch. One of the things I had was a plastic bag of baby carrots.

About 3/4 of the way through day one of the drive, at some random point along I40 in New Mexico, I finished the carrots. Then I got to thinking again about all the stuff I had planned for the car, including of course a full correction of the paint. So I roll down the window, slip my hand into the plastic bag, and run my hand along the roof of the car, all while zipping along at 75mph...

I know Adam would be proud. :lolsmack:

... Before spending any money on mods for your ride, you double check to make sure you don't need to spend that money restocking any of your Adam's supplies. :D

This is really making it hard to keep my Camaro build on track... :lolsmack:

So I roll down the window, slip my hand into the plastic bag, and run my hand along the roof of the car, all while zipping along at 75mph...

I know Adam would be proud. :lolsmack:

"... So I roll down the window, slip my hand into the plastic bag, and run my hand along the roof of the car, all while zipping along at 75mph......"

Yeah, that's it. :D

I'm not sure if this makes Rich the biggest loser or the biggest winner! :jester:

Archived