Customer Service 866.965.0400

Car neglect and abuse photos!

ssooch

Question

The Gentlemen who owns this C6 Corvette works in my office. To him this is just a car. He drive it daily. I can appreciate that. But for the love of all that is good why would you neglect this or any other car to this extent? It makes Me sick! I've offered to detail his entire Corvette for Free. I look at this car as a challenge.

Post up pics of Car neglect that you've come across.

My car is a DD, and I work literally across the street from a concrete plant and a small foundry. All the guy would have to do is go through a car wash and pay 10-15 bucks every so often. I don't judge people on their paint. Most aren't like us and don't care. Some of course, just don't know.

Chris

Rick have you invited the owner of the red convertible to view this thread. Possibly he would start taking care of his car. But some just drive and never give the looks of there car a second thought. Hope that the maintenance is kept up better than the detailing.

If not the same dealer, it least the same technique.

This car also had etching from pine sap that appeared in a few places to have gone through the clear coat. I was able to get all the swirl's out. I got the etching better but there are still a lot left.

It's been raining since I finished so the only after picture was in the garage. The owner of the car could not believe how it looked and got excited when he could read the wattage of the light bulb in the reflection. He just bought the car a little while back.

wild-bill-albums570-3121.jpg

Just got back from a small car show downtown in the hick town I live in. Only 2 cars weren't swirled beyond recognition, and they were both corvettes. I tried to take pics but my phone died after a pic of a guy with a prowler who set a box and a metal trophy on top of his paint!

had a local car cruise in town last night. Sitting on my parents front poarch as the drove by it was right in a sunny spot. Every car that went by I inspected the paint under the bright sun and saw no one knew how to take care of their classic muscle :( I saw tons of holograms and swirls! only 2 or 3 even bothered to dress the tires!

So I saw a 66 MGB at work yesterday...... Poor thing. It looked like it had been washed recently, but there was slightly dirty drips coming from the lights/grill/doors, and the wheels were pretty black from neglect. All of the chrome was not shiny and it was swirled to ****. Made me sad. No pics, because if we take our phones out at work we might as well just quit and save ourselves the trouble of being fired.

Some people have $$ and know they can just go buy a new one when this one gets beat up. Others know that owning a car like that is a treat or a once in a lifetime purchase (like me). That's why I take care of my cars.

Maybe someday it won't matter.

Oh yeah, drive the heck out of your car. But at least clean it. That's all I'm saying. It's not like this thing is dirty. This thing is caked with crud!

I am going to co-sign on this one. You can still daily drive a car like this and at least perform some basic care.

Guess I have the best of both worlds..........C6 Corvette which I keep clean and shiney driven almost daily with 123,000 plus miles !!!

:burnout::banana:

Or it could be our clean and shiney lexus with 114,000 miles, or the 83 Rx-7 clean and shiney with 270,000 miles or the Cx-7 with only 50k miles ( although this is the car that is washed the least).

Archived