Customer Service 866.965.0400

Magical Product....

roushpwrd

Question

Adam,

I see a couple ads on television that involve a car wash and a removable skin that brings body panels back to NEW! Do you have a product that will help me bring my car back to it's original condition or will you be producing one soon? OK...you do know I am kidding!!!!!!

I loved all the comments!!! I'm OK...just a little beat up and a concussion. I was at a red light and a young kid, most likely texting according to the witness....didn't even slow down and rear ended me. I'm waiting for the release date on the BSIAC!!!! I'll post pictures as soon as I use the product!!!!!

looks good
Thank You! I do need to have a couple things done....I need to find someone in the area who can cut and install new honeycomb on my tail lights....a winter project! The left does not match the original right side. Why did I mention that 6 letter word.....winter?

Well......here it is!!! $11,000 later.......I'm pleased with the work however there are just a few financial issues to take care of. I will say this, there is a small group of great people at AAA who have been helping me out. Just in case for the future, when is Adam coming out with his new product, BSIAC? Let me guess, it will run for $9999.99 a can and if you order now Adam will double the order and give you a free set of Ginsu knives!!!! Next step....appraisal!

I went to Cranston today to see my car....they were detailing it. It looks GREAT!!! They also gave me some parts that can prove the tow truck did this damage. One piece I have has freshly broken spot welds and evidence of damage that was caused by a tow arm being pulled out from under my car. I was told to spray some oil on these broken welds to preserve them and keep them from getting rusty. I'll pick it up Friday!!! Then I'll give each person denying my claim to come clean and then off to small claims court if need be. I saw the estimate of the undercarriage damage today...$4832.66.....the word chicken wire is still rattling around in my head.....

Small update....I will have the Mustang back on Friday!!! The tow company did a lot of damage to the undercarriage....and they said they didn't do it.....AAA is also washing their hands of this.....looks like I will have to take the next step to get this covered(small claims). Bill has seen my car in the past so let's ask him....Bill, did you see the chicken wire I had holding my front bumper up with at the NH show?? It served it's purpose!!!! Ha ha.....that's what the adjuster said.....and used it as his reasoning for denying my claim.....I'll wrap a roll of chicken wire around his dumb a$$ and toss him in the ocean.......Kudos to AAA, Hanover Ins. Co and J. Scott Towing.........

Tapping fingers....still waiting for the debut of my Mustang! The rear end is done so now I am just waiting on the front end to be repaired. Oh...the front end you are asking....the tow operator did some undercarriage damage when lifting the car.....a flatbed was requested but not sent....thanks AAA.......Pics will be coming next week...HOPEFULLY!

Archived