Customer Service 866.965.0400

PA Detail Clinic 15OCT2011

I'm ready here,food gets picked up tonight,beer is cold,ground still wet but we are still hoping it drys some tonight,Ferrari guys,I'm guessing your not gonna wanna roll off blacktop,You will be parking at the house garage,some inside 3,some outside of garage

if you want.I'm gonna try to make everyone happy,but I may have no choise,Any one not entering show field,be aware you will be parking on road,due to expected size of clinic.Can't control the wet stuff,Sat forcast is 65 ,partly sunny,light wind.Thank You for your understanding:welcomebanner:

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're so sweet Bob!

Word is Charlie isn't making it. Bum! You better show up and drink some beers after!

Rig is packed, ready to go! I didn't sleep last night, so I'm def. twitchin today!

I have an itch this is gonna be a kick-*** event!

I'm picking Dylan up from PHL at 7:30, then we hittin up a steak joint. Either Jim's on South (#1 choice right now) or Steve's on Comly. If anyone wants to meet up, email me and I'll give you my cell.

eric@thompsonracing.us

i LOVE steak. dad and i should be down in 5-6 hours. its gona POUR all the way down, its been raining here all day. truck/camaro gona need a nice wash tomorrow.

I would luv to go to this clinic, but have no ride. Is there anyone that would be so kind as to give me a ride? I live in Greencastle Pa. which is 10 miles north of Hagerstown Md. I would be willing to pay for gas. Like I said, I would love to go to this. If you can just send me a PM. Thank you so much for considering it.

Greg K.

arent you clad you went from beautiful 80's or whatever it is in cali to 50's and raining?:jester:

sitting at the hampton inn about 10 minutes from the mansion! should be there about 7:30 to start washing the camaro and truck since they are both disgusting from the drive down in the rain.

Archived