Customer Service 866.965.0400

PA Detail Clinic 15OCT2011

im pretty sure im going depending on my back i hurt it and am out of work at the moment.

its been a while since ive seen your truck, at least a few years since englishtown.

so it looks like my truck will be nice and dirty unless i get a chance to wash it the past week or so since its been raining and cold pretty much ever day, but after a 5-6 hour drive i doubt it would be clean anyway. maybe i can find a place to wash it saturday morning lol.

so who is gona be around friday night?

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok,took morning off to wash my wifes 02 Volvo S60,Dylan is gonna be busy on this one,how this car got in this condition is unknown,she may have drove it thru barb wire fences. Lol,if anyone needs a practice car the hole car needs gone over,I'm not gonna have time.its washed and vac. :pc:

1. Eric Thompson
  2. Jacob Ullom
  3. Matt Houck (and maybe my father)
  4. Alex Eder
  5. Charlie Reichler
  6. Mike Stahl
  7. Terry Barnett
  8. Wilson Wolfe
  9. Doug Mower
  10. Vince Pestilli
  11. Mike Gettys
  12. Andy Kear
  13. Scott Heck
  14. Dave and Dee Smith
  15. Rob Schaeffer
  16. Greg and Tonja Haupt
  17. Bob Krewson
  18. Jason Korb
  19. Dave Eyster
  20. Brandi Van Etten
  21. Dylan von Kleist
  22. Dana Denlinger
  23. Jerry Horn
  24. Scott Priestner
  25. Ben Lightner
  26. Brendon Ziegenbein
  27. Mike Virone
  28. L.J. Lawrence (TBSSOwners/Facebook attendee)
  29. Geoff Smith
  30. Charles Smith(dad)
  31. Jesse Bitting
  32. Chad Miller
  33. thomp62301
  34. tclark
  35. Shane VonHartleben
  36. Vic Schreck
  37. Andrew Rosenzweig
  38. Gary Ellis

Just touching base with everyone,weather for Sat, partly sunny and 65,now all door open in garage,and location,you might wanna bring a light jacket.Food consists of burgers,potato and mac salad,bake beans,chips,cookies and what ever else I can afford.drinks, coca cola,diet,sprite,etc.beer,Bud,Coors light,and a couple others.property is ready for 500 plus cars,are we gonna see that??? I don't know,tryn to get close,lol.Also we are expecting showers this week,not to worry,yard will be used,so anyone worried about getting their tires a little dirty,don't worry i think I know someone with some cleaners.lol CAN'T WAIT. P.S. the trees are changing colors here so enjoy your ride to my place!!!!!!:welcomebanner:

is it alright if we show up early on saturday to clean our vehicle up? i probably wont be at the hotel until around 8pm friday night and i know the truck will get dirty from the rain later this week since i have work/class i cant do anything about it. worst off ill just need to find a place that has a hose or a nearby carwash since probably be to dirty just for a waterless wash job.

I will be opening,garage,at 6:30 am,yes if you need to wash up,I'll try to leave a area to do a quick wash,try to show early,wash and get parked incase someone else needs to do same.I have bucket and mit,shop vac,nothing else.Gotta get stocked from Eric,so bring ur stuff with you. :2thumbs:

If any of you would like to meet before the clinic, several of us will be meeting at "Sophia's on Market" in Camp Hill at 8:30 AM. I know exactly where this clinic is being held and we will probably head over about 9:30 or so. It's about a 15 minute drive from Sophia's. There will be several Ferrari's meeting there to caravan over to the clinic. The address for Sophia's is 3700 Market St., Camp Hill, PA 17011

I feel like a kid at Christmas... Taking off Friday to prep my slow 4 door sedan, meeting up with some great friends on Friday, going to the clinic, picking up a bunch of Adam's goodies, get to check out all of the cool cars, enjoy the company of all of the other Adam's nuts, fill my belly with some good food and enjoy a nice fall day! Oh and ordered some stuff for my car to make it not so slow anymore. :D

Can't wait for this!!! :pc:

I will be opening,garage,at 6:30 am,yes if you need to wash up,I'll try to leave a area to do a quick wash,try to show early,wash and get parked incase someone else needs to do same.I have bucket and mit,shop vac,nothing else.Gotta get stocked from Eric,so bring ur stuff with you. :2thumbs:

thanks! we both will be bringing an adams arsenal, so no worries there.

Details?

Nothing too special this time around just a tune and intake. The big goodies should happen hopefully this coming spring. Let's just say it's going to take longer than a weekend to complete that work :thumbsup:

He's such a tease! :lolsmack:

Oh am I now? I don't tease I aim to please! :jester::lol:

Nothing too special this time around just a tune and intake. The big goodies should happen hopefully this coming spring. Let's just say it's going to take longer than a weekend to complete that work :thumbsup:

Oh am I now? I don't tease I aim to please! :jester::lol:

How do you say "the big goodies should happen hopefully this coming spring," and not say what they are, and still not consider yourself a tease? :jester::lolsmack:

What intake and tune did you decide to go with?

sadly, I think I have to back out, as well... the girl insists on going to Niagara Falls for the weekend. "why do you want to stand there and watch somebody detail a car?" lol I really wanted to see this new not-so-secret spray sealant in action.

hey everyone,just touchin base with all of you,along with the Detail clinic,we

are putting on a car show,it was suppose to be small,low key. UM i dont think it will. Its growing daily,my thoughts were to make this a killr day for everyone.Now im guessing every Adams member,loves their auto ALLOT,with that being said, i would like all Adams members autos in the show,regardless make and model.what better way to introduce new people to Adams products.I hope everyone enjoys their day!!!!:rockon::D

I wont be showing my dirty ride lol but i will be there with my camera of course and hopefully a ducket or two for some product. actually I dont really need anything at the moment lol but if there are some new products being introduced I may have to have some.

Archived