Customer Service 866.965.0400

PA Detail Clinic 15OCT2011

It is a residents, the garage is 22000sqft,2 floors with showroom,8bays.there is pavement lots not to big,but have a hell of a yard to put everyone,my position is what ever the man needs I take care of,building cars or what ever he needs.This is a favor to me for the hard work,I've done.this is a nice development and I have permission to make it as big as I can!!!:burnout:

Jase, I'm going to bring my house along and put it in the garage, okay? :willy:

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Eric Thompson
  2. Jacob Ullom
  3. Matt Houck (and maybe my father)
  4. Alex Eder
  5. Charlie Reichler
  6. Mike Stahl
  7. Terry Barnett
  8. Wilson Wolfe
  9. Doug Mower
  10. Vince Pestilli
  11. Mike Gettys
  12. Andy Kear
  13. Scott Heck
  14. Dave and Dee Smith
  15. Rob Schaeffer
  16. Greg and Tonja Haupt
  17. Bob Krewson
  18. Jason Korb
  19. Dave Eyster
  20. Brandi Van Etten
  21. Dylan von Kleist
  22. Dana Denlinger
  23. Jerry Horn
  24. Scott Priestner
  25. Ben Lightner
  26. Brendon Ziegenbein
  27. Mike Virone
  28. L.J. Lawrence (TBSSOwners/Facebook attendee)
  29. Geoff Smith and Charles Smith(dad)

will be bringing my truck and my dads camaro. he really has a question on his paint about using the PC on it since it has no clearcoat and all original. gona be staying at the hampton inn just around the block from the shop on ritter road friday night. so if anyone is staying there or near us we should do a dinner or something friday night. cant wait to meet up with everyone!!!

i know my dad's paint isnt bad, but after my PC i can kinda tell a couple swirls are showing up. since it has big sides, if anyone wants to use it for a test since it would be easy to show people thats fine with me!

2011-09-02_14-55-17_305.jpg

2011-07-31_15-25-10_273.jpg

will be bringing my truck and my dads camaro. he really has a question on his paint about using the PC on it since it has no clearcoat and all original. gona be staying at the hampton inn just around the block from the shop on ritter road friday night. so if anyone is staying there or near us we should do a dinner or something friday night. cant wait to meet up with everyone!!!

i know my dad's paint isnt bad, but after my PC i can kinda tell a couple swirls are showing up. since it has big sides, if anyone wants to use it for a test since it would be easy to show people thats fine with me!

Geoff, It doesn't matter if there's clear coat or not the PC is just fine to use. If in fact there is no clear coat the pads will turn the color of the paint since you'll be removing small amounts of it rather than the clear. Just a little more time needed on cleaning the pads to get the color out.

A job I had while still in school back in the late 70's ealy 80's required using a rotary and wool pads to polish cars. No big deal, not many of them had clear coat.

We're not going to be organizing a pre-clinic dinner out. Eric and Dylan are too far from the clinic's location, as are several of us trying to organize the thing.

We've got our demo cars pretty well lined up right now. If things change with any of them and you're there early enough perhaps we could use your truck. However Dylan will be there to answer questions and hopefully have time to address attendees individual concerns.

I use my truck at shows for demo when it's the only vehicle I have. The problem with trucks, esp yours, is they are big, which limits the amount of space people have to see. Also, trucks suck to polish, verticle panels tend to fatigue people's arms. Nice flat decklids on low cars work best!

We have most of the demo cars picked out, but the Camaro would be a good car to demo, esp being red. We will squeeze you in if we can! Def come early and hang around late!

Geoff, It doesn't matter if there's clear coat or not the PC is just fine to use. If in fact there is no clear coat the pads will turn the color of the paint since you'll be removing small amounts of it rather than the clear. Just a little more time needed on cleaning the pads to get the color out.

A job I had while still in school back in the late 70's ealy 80's required using a rotary and wool pads to polish cars. No big deal, not many of them had clear coat.

We're not going to be organizing a pre-clinic dinner out. Eric and Dylan are too far from the clinic's location, as are several of us trying to organize the thing.

We've got our demo cars pretty well lined up right now. If things change with any of them and you're there early enough perhaps we could use your truck. However Dylan will be there to answer questions and hopefully have time to address attendees individual concerns.

yeah i wasnt sure since it didnt have clear to allow him to go ahead and do it. the paint is really thin though but im sure with doing it carefully it would be fine.

no problem about the pre-clinic dinner, we probably will roll in late anyway on friday night but figured i would ask.

I use my truck at shows for demo when it's the only vehicle I have. The problem with trucks, esp yours, is they are big, which limits the amount of space people have to see. Also, trucks suck to polish, verticle panels tend to fatigue people's arms. Nice flat decklids on low cars work best!

We have most of the demo cars picked out, but the Camaro would be a good car to demo, esp being red. We will squeeze you in if we can! Def come early and hang around late!

haha i do have to agree vertical panels suck, just thought about it being tall for everyone to see at face height. but yeah screw the truck if you need the camaro we will be there early saturday morning whatever time you need us or we will just show up, and we have no problem about staying later.

background on the camaro, was brought out of 10 years of garage time in the 90's and early 2000's was polished by my dads dealership i think with a rotary and you could tell the paint really got thin but sparkled. only thing we have done to it since its wash/wax and maintain with a car cover in the winter in a storage facility.

my dads really excited to show off his car though, he thinks it is not "show worthy" but being an original 34 y/o car that was a daily driver for many years really says how well he cared for it.

A customer called me to place an order and I informed him of the clinic. He aparently runs the local gtg for a central PA Corvette Club. He is passing the flyer around, so we might have some additional people!

Moral of the story: This event is going to be huge! Don't miss it! AND Pre-Order if you want to guarantee any products.

Again REMINDER,anyone hauling autos to the clinic,when you enter development,you go straight thru first stop sign,make left at second stop sign,the road is a huge turn around.I will have my hauler setting there,please keep tires on pavement,due to its always wet in yard at that location.THANK YOU,any questions,call me.(717)-712-7866.

OH you should see my facebook...I have a countdown that I post every few days...

I am constantly in communication with Bob and Dave. I can't wait for this to happen. I do believe Dylan will be at his largest event and that just shows the EAST COAST ROCKS IT!

:)

brandi, are you going to bring some yummy treats? ill probably be the happiest person ever lol.

yeah depending on weather, if theres any chance of rain the camaro is staying home unfortunatly. im trying to get my dad to let me trailer it down covered since i get a discount for working at uhaul.

brandi, are you going to bring some yummy treats? ill probably be the happiest person ever lol.

yeah depending on weather, if theres any chance of rain the camaro is staying home unfortunatly. im trying to get my dad to let me trailer it down covered since i get a discount for working at uhaul.

I'm waiting for the head guys to say YES...maybe I will bring it anyway! HAHAHAHAHA

It's really not your typical banana pudding:: see

French vanilla pudding - made to direction (large)

1 block of cream cheese softened

1 can of sweetened condensed milk

1 large tub of cool whip

2 bunches of bananas

3 bags of pepperidge farm chessmen cookies.

--

make pudding as directed in medium bowl

mix cream cheese and condensed milk in LARGE bowl until smooth

add the pudding to this mixture

then FOLD in the cool whip

that is your mixture.

line the thing with cookies, banana, and filling.

Archived