Customer Service 866.965.0400

PA Detail Clinic 15OCT2011

Come on down Geoff! Brandi's making the trek from VA Beach! We'd love to see you there, and bring the Camaro.

id like to have my dad drive the camaro and id follow in the truck, but worst off we would tow it. 10 hours at 65mph is gona be rough, unless we stay overnight friday night at the hampton inn down on 4950 Ritter Rd, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055 since my dad has reward points plus its 10 minutes from the detail meet. <address> </address>

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry about spelling mistake,on flyr,I go past entrance 100 times a day, you would think I would look at it DUH, Hope to see everyone there.

No bigee, when typing up all the info to pass on for the flyer - I'm looking right at Dr. (that you gave me) and typed Rd!

Anyways, we're all good now. Eric said we'll have plenty of things to point you all into the development to the right house. Things like a dang near Monster Truck with magnetic Adam's signs affixed, a 20' bottle of Detail Spray. even a couple/few Adam's Banners along the way: you all will find it, all you have to do is get close.

Oh, and have a flyer with you, Jason's and my cell phone numbers are on it: just give us a call if you get turned around!

You have the date now, so you better hang around for more than a couple minutes this time! Bring the girlfriend, if it's that much of a problem.

Lol! Post #40 Eric to Charlie...

:lolsmack:

LOL Eric gets his digs in...:D

Buncha clowns....

I'll be there all day you fools :D

Just show up,rain bring ur daily driver,sun bring ur show peice what ever it is,cause were gonna have a car show,1st thru 3rd,no classes open to all,I made something special for 1st,2nd,&3rd. No cost for show or food& drinks,just enjoy the day.Still not sure who I'm gonna have pick top 3.Winners will notified.

I'm a new member to the forum and the Adam's product line but I look forward to making this event! Should only be about a 35 minute trip for me. I'll have my DD 09 Pontiac G8 GT and I know it won't hold a candle to some of the rides there but she looks nice! :D Can't wait to meet everyone there and check out all of the cars!

See you all there!

Meet Dylan? Been there done that... and it was great! Really good dude!

I would like to go, but I have a wedding that weekend.. Ill have to rely on Brandi to give me the play by play via cell network.

You mean like you gave me play by play at the Ohio clinic????

:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

I don't think there really are any GTO's, only photgraphs. No one has seen them for years!:lol::lol::lol:

It's coming out this morning Mr. Smart As... I mean krewsman. You'll know it was me when you notice the Orange flash.

LOL.

Unicorns

Sasquatch

The Loch Ness Monster

GTO

All things people have claimed to have seen, but no proof exists other than fuzzy pictures. :jester:

Dave actually did bring his car out yesterday, but when the rain started he sorta just sat and rocked, chewed a handful of Xanax, and was sucking his thumb. We weren't certain what to make of it...:lol:

Archived