Customer Service 866.965.0400

PA Detail Clinic 15OCT2011

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll get adress to closest house,thru Google and post in AM.the place is only 1 yr old and they haven't updated Google since the 80s.lol.I'll get ya there!!!!:banana:

How did you fair out jason with the flood and all? One of my Professor lives in middletown and let say the 72 hours the rain was falling was not a pleasant time.

Looks like fun. Eric is always bringing in the celebrities! :lolsmack:

Reminds me of an old Eddie Murphy movie (I think), where he says "Dis is a neighborhood, it ain't no residential districk"! :lol:

BTW, it was Richard Pryor (I know, I'm old!). :D

I'm OCD.....so can someone give me an address to use that is nearby???

Google found 2751 Allen Glen Dr, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055. the satellite photo shows new construction and a yard the size of my entire neighborhood, so that must be the place. ;)

I have plans for that day, but boy will I try to cancel them! :)

Ok,came in on Tom Tom,adress is 2751 Allen Glen Dr.,Mechanicsburg,Pa. 17057.I noticed on Flyr Glen is misspelled it has Glenn, Now if that doesn't work for Garmin or Google map,the first address into the development is 2600 Allen Glen Dr.That I know will work. Once in go straight thru 2 stop signs house on left'son left,hope this helps.

Whent to Napa this morn,A perfect 54 GMC pickup pulled in next to me,talked a bit,asked if he was interested,showed me a scratch not to deep about 15 inches long on passenger fender,this would be a PERFECT repair for you to demo,paint Red,about five yrs old.He will be attending. MAN am i getn EXCITED,so is home owner!!!

Ok im goin crazy,neighbor stopped by just now,READY? 3 FERRARI, ASTON MARTIN, 2 VIPERS, A NEW Z06, AND......A FERRARI FORMULA 1 CAR. now i know he will bring almost all,hes only 1000yrds away.HOW ABOUT THAT!!!! CONFIRMED.sorry bout poor spellin,head still spinning.

Heehee, and me in my lowly Pontiac!:2thumbs:

Lol! Post #40 Eric to Charlie...

See you guys there. Looking forward to meeting ya Dylan.

You have the date now, so you better hang around for more than a couple minutes this time! Bring the girlfriend, if it's that much of a problem.

:lolsmack:

if dylan is coming ill really try to get down there, its a 4 hour trip but ill see if i can get off of work.

and maybe i can actually meet you this time eric:lol:

might bring my dad's original paint 1977 camaro, he is afraid to use the PC because of how thin the paint is. also my truck will be coming, just did a quick PC SSR/SHR/FMP @ 5000OPM, BG, Americana back beginning of august.

if dylan is coming ill really try to get down there, its a 4 hour trip but ill see if i can get off of work.

and maybe i can actually meet you this time eric:lol:

might bring my dad's original paint 1977 camaro, he is afraid to use the PC because of how thin the paint is. also my truck will be coming, just did a quick PC SSR/SHR/FMP @ 5000OPM, BG, Americana back beginning of august.

Come on down Geoff! Brandi's making the trek from VA Beach! We'd love to see you there, and bring the Camaro.

Bob this guy with all the high end toys,u should see his garages,each car has its emblem,embossed into the floor,had to pass by security to even go up driveway,COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTROL. The F1 is way cool. Has a rolling cabinet to start it,it sits on it air jacks under car

Jase, This is gonna be the Clinic to end all Clinics! Gonna be tough to top it...

Archived