20. Brandi Van Etten
  21. Dylan von Kleist
  22. Dana Denlinger
  23. Jerry Horn
  24. Scott Priestner
  25. Ben Lightner
  26. Brendon Ziegenbein
  27. Mike Virone

Also, I will be putting an order in shortly so I am heavily stocked for the event. I have a lot in stock now, but stuff tends to sell quick! If you have items you def. want to pick up at the show, please email me your list. If you pre-order, I will be able to have your order packed and ready ahead of time. You can always add to the order at the show,

Also, I will be putting an order in shortly so I am heavily stocked for the event. I have a lot in stock now, but stuff tends to sell quick! If you have items you def. want to pick up at the show, please email me your list. If you pre-order, I will be able to have your order packed and ready ahead of time. You can always add to the order at the show,

I'll take at least 5 of everything and you can put it on your card. :lolsmack:

There is so much that I want I don't know where to even start! This is not making my decisions any easier on what to pick up but I know it's the best products available! Decisions, decisions... :willy:

I didn't mean to pressure you! If there's something you HAVE to have and would be livid I didn't have it, let me know before I restock. Remember, I usually restock a few weeks in advance, to give the crew in CO time to pack.

Haha no worries and no pressure here! I'm just trying to decide what I will need. I know I want it all! :pc:

1. Eric Thompson
  2. Jacob Ullom
  3. Matt Houck (and maybe my father)
  4. Alex Eder
  5. Charlie Reichler
  6. Mike Stahl
  7. Terry Barnett
  8. Wilson Wolfe
  9. Doug Mower
  10. Vince Pestilli
  11. Mike Gettys
  12. Andy Kear
  13. Scott Heck
  14. Dave and Dee Smith
  15. Rob Schaeffer
  16. Greg and Tonja Haupt
  17. Bob Krewson
  18. Jason Korb
  19. Dave Eyster
  20. Brandi Van Etten
  21. Dylan von Kleist
  22. Dana Denlinger
  23. Jerry Horn
  24. Scott Priestner
  25. Ben Lightner
  26. Brendon Ziegenbein
  27. Mike Virone
  28. L.J. Lawrence (TBSSOwners/Facebook attendee)

I do believe this is the closest I've seen Dylan to our area.....I can't pass this up!

:)

I can't pass this up for many reasons! Meeting Dylan, the Thompson Racing crew, all of the forum members on here, meeting up with the SVGTO crew, seeing some old friends, beautiful cars and all of the Adam's goodies I can shake a stick at!!

I guess it doesn't help I'm obsessed with detailing either! :lolsmack:

Should be a great turn out for the event! :cheers:

It is a residents, the garage is 22000sqft,2 floors with showroom,8bays.there is pavement lots not to big,but have a hell of a yard to put everyone,my position is what ever the man needs I take care of,building cars or what ever he needs.This is a favor to me for the hard work,I've done.this is a nice development and I have permission to make it as big as I can!!!:burnout:

Archived