Customer Service 866.965.0400

PA Detail Clinic 15OCT2011

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sweet!!!!!!

OH I am trying to convince them to let me make it!!!

I'd say permission granted...

Enough pudding for the masses for dessert? Bob and I will put you to work behind the grills with us!

I'd say permission granted...

Enough pudding for the masses for dessert? Bob and I will put you to work behind the grills with us!

One batch makes enough for 30. I will make two batches as long as Bob's fridge can hold it.

I don't have a cool cell signature.....I just use tapatalk

Doesn't sound like it gonna last long.were gonna have to hide it somewhere and give out secret key to get to it. Of course :lol:I'll have my own key!!!!

I can make three or even four batches if someone can throw cash my way. One batch is about 30.00.

And......room in a fridge. Hahahaha

Hey is anyone that's coming tech savvy??? I'm not at all!!! I need help resetting my remote start key fob.

my dad was a tech for 30 years and trains on caddy's now, he always loves to solve problems, even if he moans or complains doing it haha.

i might need to ship you up to my house for holiday's to make that pudding if i really like it:lol:

my dad was a tech for 30 years and trains on caddy's now, he always loves to solve problems, even if he moans or complains doing it haha.

i might need to ship you up to my house for holiday's to make that pudding if i really like it:lol:

The only person that I have encountered that doesn't like my pudding is a diabetic because it puts them into a coma!!!!!!!

Mr. Krewsman has graciously volunteered his assistance in resetting my remote!!! He is an amazing person, just like everyone on here!!!

well looks like my dad wont have any. screw it im young i need all the sugar i can get before i gotta worry about my level:lol:

LMAO!!!!! Matter of fact someone at work made it and didn't to something right. It was good but not grrreat. Even my supv said she knew I didn't make it.

My momma raised me to understand that men love to eat. So I love to cook. ;)

I agree 110%. The Thompson family are an amazing group of guys. Wicked rides, wicked pets, and boy do they know how to put on a show!!!

I can't wait for thewhole thing! :)

Yeah....I am sad to miss this one. But had a great time last time! ERIC and fam are wonderful!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

MY F350 almost got eaten by a PRIUS today,I stoped it didnt. Now i have to have my hitch buffed.PRIUS didnt do so well,crunched all the way to windshield,fire company used jaws to open driver door.LOVE MY BIG *** 9900LBS OF TRUCK. hows that fuel milage thing workin for ya now??:loser:

MY F350 almost got eaten by a PRIUS today,I stoped it didnt. Now i have to have my hitch buffed.PRIUS didnt do so well,crunched all the way to windshield,fire company used jaws to open driver door.LOVE MY BIG *** 9900LBS OF TRUCK. hows that fuel milage thing workin for ya now??:loser:

HAHA! Had a similar experience riding in my buddies massively lifted 3500HD... he stopped, the guy in the honda civic behind him didn't. Ran his hitch right thru the guys front glass. Only damage to the truck was a slight scuff on the underside of his rear diff housing and some paint transfer on the hitch. The civic was totaled :lolsmack:

Truth be told we barely noticed the guy had hit us... there was a slight "thunk" and we looked at eachother kind of confused. If the stereo had been on we might have drug that honda all the way to the beach before realizing it was back there :lol:

I must say I did chuckle on this one.

Just hope everyone was ok....in the.Pruis that is.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Oh I felt him hit me pushed my truck about 8ft,got out check on him it looked like a powder donut dust filled the inside of the car,from all the air bags goin off, he was fine,hauled in ambulance,to get checked out.he said he wasn't looking and speed was 63 mph. It had my back tires off the ground.Thank God I don't tailgate.

1. Eric Thompson
  2. Jacob Ullom
  3. Matt Houck (and maybe my father)
  4. Alex Eder
  5. Charlie Reichler
  6. Mike Stahl
  7. Terry Barnett
  8. Wilson Wolfe
  9. Doug Mower
  10. Vince Pestilli
  11. Mike Gettys
  12. Andy Kear
  13. Scott Heck
  14. Dave and Dee Smith
  15. Rob Schaeffer
  16. Greg and Tonja Haupt
  17. Bob Krewson
  18. Jason Korb
  19. Dave Eyster
  20. Brandi Van Etten
  21. Dylan von Kleist
  22. Dana Denlinger
  23. Jerry Horn
  24. Scott Priestner
  25. Ben Lightner
  26. Brendon Ziegenbein
  27. Mike Virone
  28. L.J. Lawrence (TBSSOwners/Facebook attendee)
  29. Geoff Smith
  30. Charles Smith(dad)
  31. Jesse Bitting
  32. Chad Miller

Everyone is going to come up to me and I'm not going to remember half of their names!!! I think we should all wear shirts with our forum names on them. Haha!!! :lolsmack:

I am one of the few Adams girls and the last clinic I went to in pa, folks were able to find me!!!! Hahahaha.

Archived