Customer Service 866.965.0400

PA Detail Clinic 15OCT2011

I have a stream close by.that should work right?

Jase, we're hoping that stream is as dry as the day that we know we're going to have. Don't want anyone's car sinking into Doc's lawn!

I gotta find my chef's apron, a proper chef needs an apron! If I can't find it, does that make me an improper chef?:willy:

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do you say "the big goodies should happen hopefully this coming spring," and not say what they are, and still not consider yourself a tease? :jester::lolsmack:

What intake and tune did you decide to go with?

Haha because I don't want to jinx myself and I like being mysterious with my modifications. MUAHAHAHAHA!!! Don't worry I'll put up a thread in here with all of the goodies after I get them installed. It will be a while but after you see it you'll say it is definitely worth it!

I went with a RamJet intake and just a SuperChips Cortex tune (for now). The next set of mods will require HP Tuners and dyno tuning. That's all I'm giving out about the mods for now. :jester:

my dads pissed because its calling for storms tomorrow, i told him theres no way he can drive and have the car cover on at the same time:lol:

ill be slaving on my truck when i get down there tomorrow for the little time i have to at least get some DS and SVRT on, thank god for tinted windows, the insides a mess.

The ground is soggy at this point,but the ground we are using,is hard land,we will be using yard,it may still be a little wet,come Sat morn.Will hold cars,trucks I have special spot for you due to weight and size.PLEASE be patient with me on parking,as I know where good ground is,so I can try to minium repairs later.TANKS. :xfingers:

With the rain we got here the past two days and what there calling for tomorrow, is there going to be any issues? wasn't sure if things would be soggy with the billion inches we got this year so far.

Weather.com says 63 and mostly sunny Saturday with some wind. The wind should really help to dry things out. The grounds around the house and garage are sloped really pretty well so I think the hard packed areas of ground should be nice to park on Saturday. Jason has cones and steaks to mark many of the wet areas to keep you safe.

Weather.com says 63 and mostly sunny Saturday with some wind. The wind should really help to dry things out. The grounds around the house and garage are sloped really pretty well so I think the hard packed areas of ground should be nice to park on Saturday. Jason has cones and steaks to mark many of the wet areas to keep you safe.

Dave, Aren't you concerned about bears going after those STEAKS? :lol:

id say this is gona be a annual thing where we need to gather the NE Adams Polishes troops and make a nice weekend out of it!

my dad wont admit it, but inside hes acting like a kid again about showing his camaro off and driving it. reminds him when back in the 80's he would go to shows. he was part of the 1st annual Car Craft Nationals at the Syracuse State Fairgrounds. he hasnt actually shown the car more than a couple cruises in probably 20 years. im slowly getting him back in the game. he did say to me though to get my butt through school and pay him back so he can work on his car :lol:

well i will be there as of now but with a dirty butt truck lol but im going to meet dylan and see eric and just hangout with all the fine adams forums people. and eric there better be a name tag for me lol I will be leaving about 7 am so I will be there arond 10.

well i will be there as of now but with a dirty butt truck lol but im going to meet dylan and see eric and just hangout with all the fine adams forums people. and eric there better be a name tag for me lol I will be leaving about 7 am so I will be there arond 10.

doesnt matter if its dirty, i havent seen your truck since like 2009 englishtown lol.

You're so sweet Bob!

Word is Charlie isn't making it. Bum! You better show up and drink some beers after!

Rig is packed, ready to go! I didn't sleep last night, so I'm def. twitchin today!

I have an itch this is gonna be a kick-*** event!

I'm picking Dylan up from PHL at 7:30, then we hittin up a steak joint. Either Jim's on South (#1 choice right now) or Steve's on Comly. If anyone wants to meet up, email me and I'll give you my cell.

eric@thompsonracing.us

Archived