Customer Service 866.965.0400

PA Detail Clinic 15OCT2011

I am one of the few Adams girls and the last clinic I went to in pa, folks were able to find me!!!! Hahahaha.

I don't have a cool cell signature.....I just use tapatalk

Well of course they were able to find you since you're all awesome and whatnot! I'm just the average joe in a slow silver car. :lolsmack:

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well of course they were able to find you since you're all awesome and whatnot! I'm just the average joe in a slow silver car. :lolsmack:

Listen to you! :o

You are not the average joe!

its gona be hilarious when we all show up in our black adams t-shirts:lol:

I'll have mine!

I'll be the guy runnin around,like a mad man.You guys better wear comfy shoes,just walking from house to shop is a hike.plus the 30 steps from bottom floor to second,and I'm not even gonna mention the third floor. Somebody bring lots of REDBULL for me !!!!!!

On a different note,the guy that was driving the Prius,that tryd to eat my F350,called me today he's ok,and felt bad.He want to see damage to the truck and pay for damages,his Prius is totaled,WOW.Didn't expect that,my truck,a scratch on hitch and chip out of my Chrome exhaust tip.I felt bad telln him I didn't have enough damage for him to pay for.

Everyone is going to come up to me and I'm not going to remember half of their names!!! I think we should all wear shirts with our forum names on them. Haha!!! :lolsmack:

Way ahead of ya Matt!

its gona be hilarious when we all show up in our black adams t-shirts:lol:

I don't have one yet but I'm sure I will soon! :D

Listen to you! :o

You are not the average joe!

Haha well I guess I'm not then! I still have the slow car tho :D

I'll be the guy runnin around,like a mad man.You guys better wear comfy shoes,just walking from house to shop is a hike.plus the 30 steps from bottom floor to second,and I'm not even gonna mention the third floor. Somebody bring lots of REDBULL for me !!!!!!

:willy: I'll know exactly where you are after I see someone flying around getting everything together. If you need any help that morning let me know!

On a different note,the guy that was driving the Prius,that tryd to eat my F350,called me today he's ok,and felt bad.He want to see damage to the truck and pay for damages,his Prius is totaled,WOW.Didn't expect that,my truck,a scratch on hitch and chip out of my Chrome exhaust tip.I felt bad telln him I didn't have enough damage for him to pay for.

I know exactly what you mean. I had an older Civic rear end me in the Jeep. His nose went to my rear axle and the rest of his was smashed in. I put it in 4WD since he lifted my rear axle up an inch or two and pulled ahead. All I had was some scratches on my gas tank skid plate and rear bumper. His car was a goner.

Way ahead of ya Matt!

OOOoooo I need some done up but with G8 and my forum handle on the back. Has to be a flex fit hat tho. Those buckles drive me bonkers! :lolsmack:

Its looking pretty good for me at the moment but I will know when it gets a little closer. But my truck is filty and full of swirls as I still havent touched it this year so I dont want to hear no crap lol

No worries, Dan! Just your smiling face and sense of humor will be welcome!

I am one of the few Adams girls and the last clinic I went to in pa, folks were able to find me!!!! Hahahaha.

I don't have a cool cell signature.....I just use tapatalk

Yeahhh Brandi, you're not one to get lost in a crowd...that's a GOOD thing!:thumbsup:

Seriously! I've said many times at these events that name tags with everyones REAL name and their FORUM name would be hugely helpful. I can't even count how many times I've had lengthy conversations with people and never realized they were a forum person until they email me weeks later. LOL

so nametags when we check in for the show?

looking over the truck yesterday i have plenty of places for the focus pads to be used...gotta love college:mad:

i think at least 6 scratches/dings/scuffs...worst one is on my tinted tail. if i couold park on the top of the grass hill i would haha.

Remind me, I'll bring name tags! "Hello, my name is:"

Seriously! I've said many times at these events that name tags with everyones REAL name and their FORUM name would be hugely helpful. I can't even count how many times I've had lengthy conversations with people and never realized they were a forum person until they email me weeks later. LOL

so nametags when we check in for the show?

looking over the truck yesterday i have plenty of places for the focus pads to be used...gotta love college:mad:

i think at least 6 scratches/dings/scuffs...worst one is on my tinted tail. if i couold park on the top of the grass hill i would haha.

And people probably thought I was crazy for bringing it up! Haha! I think I may have to get a few Adam's shirts with my forum name on the back across the shoulder blades and on the opposite side of the Adam's logo on the front since I plan on making it out to as many clinics as possible. Hmm... :banana:

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN, I'm not ready,12 hour days from here.EVERYONE PRAY FOR NO RAIN,from today till 16th. :xfingers:

Jason, no worries Pard'ner! :banana:

We get done what we get done. We'll see you on Thursday to get the planets aligned a bit better. Not sure what time yet, waiting to hear from my traveling companion. :lol:

The weather will be a perfect Indian Summer day, trust me. My forecasting ability is at least as good as those nitwits on TV, right? :willy:

I'll be ready,I think for my first show, it will be one to remember!..A-remember to wait till house is done.B-catering a must.C-middle of summer when we don't get over 50 inches of rain.I guess It's these thing that makes the next one BIGGER AND BETTER.I do believe this one is gonna be tuff to TOP!!!!!!!!! :2thumbs:

I will be there along with some friends from another forum. I'm excited to meet some new people. I'm new to the Adams line just in the past few months, and hoping to get some pointers from the experts on my truck. I have spoke to Erik at Thompson Racing back in June at the Gm Nationals, bought the product and have been hooked ever since. Seem like a bunch of great people to deal with.

I will be there along with some friends from another forum. I'm excited to meet some new people. I'm new to the Adams line just in the past few months, and hoping to get some pointers from the experts on my truck. I have spoke to Erik at Thompson Racing back in June at the Gm Nationals, bought the product and have been hooked ever since. Seem like a bunch of great people to deal with.

Bring as many people as you want! See ya there!

Archived