Customer Service 866.965.0400

Air Force Master Blaster

InDepthAutoDetailing

Question

As a dealer I'm trying to buy and use everything Adam's offers. I have the PC, Flex, Vac-n-Blo 500, Firehose Nozzle, Shutoff Valve, and the Master Blaster Sidekick. Every one of these are awesome products. However, when drying my vehicles, I always pool rinse then use a GW with DS then follow up using the Master Blaster Sidekick. Which works great but I was still looking for a way to dry without touching the paint.

So finally I broke down and ordered the Air Force Master Blaster and all I can say is WOW! This thing is a beast. This morning I dried my DD (Honda Accord) in about 10 minutes. This was just rain water so there wasn't a pool rinse before. Later this afternoon I did the same to my Ram. It took about 15-20 minutes but once again no pool rinsing. When they say it blows warm filtered air they are not kidding. The hose almost gets too warm to hold. The only thing I would add would be a longer hose.

For anyone on the fence about getting one go ahead and jump. You will not regret it.

:cheers:

Fred, Love that set-up man. Way to think outside of the box and go with a pool vacuum hose. I think I'm going to do the same thing.

Right now, mine is placed on the back wall of the garage, so if I pull a vehicle into the garage, I can't reach the back of the vehicle, so I have to pull the thing off of the wall. My hose I think is either 20' or 25' with the extension. I also have no pressure issues.

2 questions.

Did you need anything extra for the 30' hose to connect to the machine? Also, what size hose....1.25 or 1.5. Looks like there is two sizes on the website.

What hooks did you use to mount the Blaster?

Thanks Dave, here is a link to Leslie's website for the hose, it is #22474.

Vacuum Hose | Parts & Accessories | Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies, the world leader in residential and commercial pool supplies.

2 questions.

Did you need anything extra for the 30' hose to connect to the machine? Also, what size hose....1.25 or 1.5. Looks like there is two sizes on the website.

Look at his first post. He explains all there in his post.

Here is mine mounted to the wall with a 30 foot hose from LesLie Pools.

Fred, Love that set-up man. Way to think outside of the box and go with a pool vacuum hose. I think I'm going to do the same thing.

Right now, mine is placed on the back wall of the garage, so if I pull a vehicle into the garage, I can't reach the back of the vehicle, so I have to pull the thing off of the wall. My hose I think is either 20' or 25' with the extension. I also have no pressure issues.

2 questions.

While the hose extensions make for more convenience and utility, I would be interested in knowing how much of a reduction in air flow/velocity occurs with the addition of a hose extension. It is inevitable that you will sacrifice flow/velocity by using more hose length.

Haven't noticed any changes in velocity.

While the hose extensions make for more convenience and utility, I would be interested in knowing how much of a reduction in air flow/velocity occurs with the addition of a hose extension. It is inevitable that you will sacrifice flow/velocity by using more hose length.

I have mine bolted to the wall with 1 - 10' extension and have just ordered another 10' extension ; it will allow me to reach out to the drive way. Doing this will allow me to dry the car after washing without having the base unit near water... just me & the air hose.

Post a pic on how you did it.

I have mine bolted to the wall with 1 - 10' extension and have just ordered another 10' extension ; it will allow me to reach out to the drive way. Doing this will allow me to dry the car after washing without having the base unit near water... just me & the air hose.

I am one of those guys on the fence about this item because of the potential waterspotting that could occur because of the size of our trucks. But you are saying that you had none at all?

On my truck I had no water spots when I finished but it was rainwater. When I did the Durango I only had a few tiny spots that I missed. And that was because the Durango has so many places the water can hide, mainly the folding roof rack.

I am one of those guys on the fence about this item because of the potential waterspotting that could occur because of the size of our trucks. But you are saying that you had none at all?

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Hmmm could this heat my garage while I dry the car? Hmmm... 2 birds, one bullet?

This is the one with the wheels right? The one Junkman offered us the video on in his "water spots' video?

My current method is pulling into the garage and using a GW & WW/DS (whichever is closer) then using the air compressor to get the cracks and grills.

After a new car, iMac 27", 7-string Ibanez and a ton of Adam's products - I'm unsure the wife would approve of this boutique purchase.

But hey, Thanksgiving in Vegas may offer up some promise ;)

As a dealer I'm trying to buy and use everything Adam's offers. I have the PC, Flex, Vac-n-Blo 500, Firehose Nozzle, Shutoff Valve, and the Master Blaster Sidekick. Every one of these are awesome products. However, when drying my vehicles, I always pool rinse then use a GW with DS then follow up using the Master Blaster Sidekick. Which works great but I was still looking for a way to dry without touching the paint.

So finally I broke down and ordered the Air Force Master Blaster and all I can say is WOW! This thing is a beast. This morning I dried my DD (Honda Accord) in about 10 minutes. This was just rain water so there wasn't a pool rinse before. Later this afternoon I did the same to my Ram. It took about 15-20 minutes but once again no pool rinsing. When they say it blows warm filtered air they are not kidding. The hose almost gets too warm to hold. The only thing I would add would be a longer hose.

For anyone on the fence about getting one go ahead and jump. You will not regret it.

:cheers:

Get the hose extension...you won't be sorry :)

Archived