Customer Service 866.965.0400

COVERAGE: SVGTO/Thompson Racing PA Clinic 2011

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm having that picture printed on a coffee mug for your xmas present Dan... that way every morning as you sip your coffee you'll remember the joy of having me pressed against your flashlight... your very tiny flashlight :jester:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Arrrgghh.....I missed going so much but am happy everyone had a great time.

Eric I see ur truck as monstrous as ever and Brandi got her pudding together for the masses...great location!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

It means you need to prepare to be at the next clinic in the spring!

I'm having that picture printed on a coffee mug for your xmas present Dan... that way every morning as you sip your coffee you'll remember the joy of having me pressed against your flashlight... your very tiny flashlight :jester:

Yes but its not the size of the flashlight its how bright it is:willy:;):banana:

It means you need to prepare to be at the next clinic in the spring!

Eric-I already talked to Brandi. I AM COMING TO THE NEXT ONE. once I find out dates-I will get the time off. :lolsmack:

This year it was bad timing. I had the flu and pneumonia from all the patients who are so sick in the hospital where I work...despite the flu vaccine. anyway-I am better now and am planning on rolling up there for the next one.

Get ready cuz I will be ready to tease everyone (Dan-no sleeping) and have fun! :banana: Brandi can bring pudding and I will bring some other delicious dessert!:grouphug:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

ps.

We need a smilie with one of these little guys spitting soda on your computer!!

looks like it was a lot of fun! i hope to attend the nearest clinic to me next year!

BTW, who's house and car collection???

Ryan, The house belongs to Jason's employer (Jason is the guy with the white ballcap & red sweatshirt); the cars belong to various people, some to the homeowner, some are Jason's, most are the folks that came out to see us!

Yep, you missed a good one!

Archived