Customer Service 866.965.0400

COVERAGE: SVGTO/Thompson Racing PA Clinic 2011

Okay Gang, Bob and I were out to the location today with Jason to go over some last minute details and he says it's time to throw up some pictures of what you're in for this Saturday!

Front of the House, so you'll know what you'll be looking for!

IMAG0074resize.jpg

Rear of the House as it looked about six weeks ago:

IMAG0070resize.jpg

The Garage we'll be working out of.

Upstairs:

IMAG0058resize.jpg

Downstairs, where both Vehicle Exterior and Interior Cleaning will be demo'd.

IMAG0059resize.jpg

Dylan will be doing his polishing demos in the two upstairs bays from where Jason and I are standing and where Jason's Firebird is parked. Eric will have his product display from about where Jason's standing (he's in the dark sweat shirt) into the bay the Monster Nissan Z is parked.

PA130094resize.jpg

An inside view of the area Dylan will be working from and Eric will be set up at:

IMAG0062resize.jpg

Here's a shot of what will be behind Eric:

IMAG0064resize.jpg

The Nissan will be out, and the Jag has been replaced with a late 60's Camaro Drag car.

How about that Yellow Camaro in the back corner?

photo08resize.jpg

Oh yea, it's real!

photo07resize.jpg

And it should be there Saturday to look at.

Bob and I will be grillin' Burgers and Dogs about where my Magnum's sitting. All the other food and beverages will be in the bay behind it:

PA130097resize.jpg

Here's a shot of the backyard today, the show field will be the grass area between the house and the Maple tree:

PA130093resize.jpg

The Ladies Restroom is located just inside the house. You enter through the garage on the right. Guys will have the one in the Garage we'll be working demo's out of.

There are many areas around the property for photo opps. This was a favorite Jason told us about. We couldn't help but stop to take advantage on the way out:

PA130118resize.jpg

PA130120resize.jpg

Se ya all Saturday!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, what an amazing event ... great weather, great people ,great hosts, and of course great cars. It was great catching up with everyone. And I propose a new rule: if Brandi is coming to a clinic, she needs to bring that homemade banana pudding or we don't let her in! :bow::thumbsup:

IMG_5796.jpg

IMG_5793.jpg

IMG_5784.jpg

IMG_5779.jpg

IMG_5778.jpg

IMG_5775.jpg

IMG_5773.jpg

IMG_5772.jpg

IMG_5770.jpg

IMG_5768.jpg

IMG_5767.jpg

IMG_5763.jpg

IMG_5761.jpg

IMG_5758.jpg

IMG_5756.jpg

IMG_5755.jpg

IMG_5751.jpg

IMG_5749.jpg

IMG_5748.jpg

IMG_5747.jpg

IMG_5746.jpg

IMG_5745.jpg

IMG_5741.jpg

IMG_5740.jpg

IMG_5739.jpg

IMG_5738.jpg

IMG_5736.jpg

IMG_5733.jpg

IMG_5721.jpg

IMG_5718.jpg

IMG_5715.jpg

IMG_5710.jpg

IMG_5706.jpg

IMG_5703.jpg

IMG_5699.jpg

IMG_5690.jpg

IMG_5688.jpg

IMG_5682.jpg

IMG_5679.jpg

IMG_5678.jpg

IMG_5675.jpg

IMG_5672.jpg

IMG_5671.jpg

IMG_5670.jpg

IMG_5669.jpg

IMG_5668.jpg

IMG_5667.jpg

IMG_5665.jpg

IMG_5664.jpg

IMG_5663.jpg

IMG_5659.jpg

IMG_5657.jpg

IMG_5652.jpg

IMG_5651.jpg

IMG_5650.jpg

IMG_5648.jpg

IMG_5647.jpg

IMG_5646.jpg

IMG_5645.jpg

IMG_5643.jpg

IMG_5640.jpg

IMG_5639.jpg

IMG_5637.jpg

IMG_5636.jpg

IMG_5634.jpg

IMG_5631.jpg

IMG_5629.jpg

IMG_5627.jpg

IMG_5626.jpg

IMG_5623.jpg

Thank you to everyone,who came out today,I've been to ALLOT of events,this one will Forever be one to remember.it was a KILLER gathering of the FINEST RIDES,and the clinic was state of the art,with people who love what they do,and trust,and stand behind a GREAT product.It's gonna be tuff to beat this one,MARK MY WORDS!!! I'm gonna do it next time,see you all real soon.THANK YOU!!!! DYLAN&ERIC Kool Day!:2thumbs:

Hey guys, Im the guy with the shop.Also newbie here what better way to introduce my self,by opening a 22000sq ft shop and hopefully filling 15 acres with some killer rides.

Thanks again from all of us. Amazing day had by all.

welp just got back home, camaro even with a leaky header gasket and a leaking rear end ran like a beast for being 35y/o car. dad and i had a blast...even if it did rain when we got back into NY. great to meet you all in person and to take some first hand knowledge away from the clinic. ill get my pictures up after work tomorrow.

you all are a buncha silly adams geeks and i fit right in lol. my dad and i got a gallon of car shampoo for washing the thompson racing truck, dan and i went on a scavenger hunt for the name tags and the spray sealant bottle, which we found, and we got to help out making things run real smooth!

brandi i already miss you....but what i mean is i miss your pudding, pudding:lol:

and i have to be honest, im actually suprised at the amount of people that thought my truck looked really good. i guess im just a stickler for perfection, but my father and i both do what we can to take care of it since i daily drive it. as you can see father like son with vehicle care haha.

epecial thanks to jason for having a great base for having the clinic as well as dave and the GTO guys organizing it and helping out. thank you eric for being there with all the great adams supplies. last but not least, thank you dylan for making the trip out here. its one thing to see you in video's, but its another to hear your great jokes to match your humor on the "daily specials" thread:lol:

so where do we sign up for next year's event?:D

ashley looks like youll just have to come next year!

We missed you Ashley, next year you are more than welcome, please!

Also, at the post-show gathering last night, Dylan mentioned that you are the CHAMPION of Metro Vac-n-Blo sales... not sure what he meant...:lol:

Archived