Customer Service 866.965.0400

Stupid turdberry (i mean blackberry)

3PedalMINI

UGH! my phone has been a POS for over a month now, i finally get it working and then we get hit with the outage. I cant text,email, BBM surf the web or anything. I can receive text's and emails but cannot reply. From what im reading RIM got it fixed but still am not seeing any difference.

Ive been a beloved BB user for 5 years. Switched to the iphone 3g but that lasted 5 months because AT&T screwed my number up so bad i couldnt recieve or make calls. So they let me out of the contract, reimbursed me and released my number back to verizon. Since then ive been through 4 different BB's all of them awesome except for my BOLD which has been nothing but a POS. The phone has been literally replaced 6 times and now verizon refuses to replace another one.

Which helped ease the transition into the iphone 4s that should be on my doorstep in less then 10hr's:banana: i thought i would miss BB but with the recent outage it really is going to make the transition back over to iphone so much easier. I doubt i will ever go back to BB as they have failed me:help:

Anyone else jumping ship? anyone else get affected by the outage?

working in the cell phone industry I hardly see anyone goign with the BB anymore. they are just finnaly making some okay phones like the Torch and the new curve. the outage was bad! I would go droid or iphone any day. windows7 OS is not appealing to me either

Over the years I've had all of the major smart phones including blackberry, palm, windows, ios, and now android. Blackberrys were great phones, but when it went bad it went REALLY bad with any of mine.

They always seemed to do it at the absolute worst time too... most notably while in Scottsdale on a business trip and relying on it for navigation. It went into a permanent reboot cycle. Not pleasant times, especially when the lack of nav made me over 30 minutes late to an appointment and since the phone was screwed I couldn't call to let the client know either.

I don't think I'll ever own another BB device, but my wife loves her BB flip phone.

Guest Gone & Forgotten

been stuck on a DroidX for 16 months now. I'm figuring out ways to buy out and go back to iOS for the wife an I. Her Fascinate isn't any better.. nice phone, BAD OS. Android is the buggy-est crashing-est spying-est resource hog of a phone OS I've ever seen.

I really don't think there's a true winner out there when it comes to smart phones... I had an iPhone for a few years but switched to droid on t-mobile recently as I just got sick of the dropped calls. My wife has bb and hates it. The droid is 90% of the way to great, but can get buggy and act wonky at times.

Ironically, I never, ever had an issue with my basic Cell phone on sprint back in the 2003-2006 era... I guess it's just like with anything else... More features , more problems. :willy:

Here is the funny thing my Blackberry still worked (email, text, and phone) during all the outage that they had. I carry a BlackBerry® Tour™ 9630 smartphone and have used this phone for about 18 months.

From what I have seen people love their Blackberry or hate it completely (nothing in between).

Archived