Customer Service 866.965.0400

Forza MotorSport 4 Official Adam's Premium Car Care Racing League and

THE Mook

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only upgrade on mine is the lighter/wider BBS wheels to push it to an even S700 instead of 695 or whatever its at stock.

Maybe I'm just that good :jester:

Rematch soon my friend... need to sharpen my skills. :D

Mine's rockin out at 699. I did some GoFast stuff to it.

I tried to branch out last night, bought myself an SLR benz... ran 2 races and got rid of it b/c the 599 was still beating me. :lolsmack:

How's the new Stallion?

I don't know if you can tusssssssh my 458 homie!

R3 I feel a lot more confident in....:cheers:

How's the new Stallion?

I don't know if you can tusssssssh my 458 homie!

R3 I feel a lot more confident in....:cheers:

Bro... if you thought my 599 was fast LOL... just wait until I lap you in my Darth Vader Style GT2 F430. This ones almost too fast... I have a hard time reacting to the turns. :lolsmack:

I still haven't even bought my secret weapon car yet :D

Bro... if you thought my 599 was fast LOL... just wait until I lap you in my Darth Vader Style GT2 F430. This ones almost too fast... I have a hard time reacting to the turns. :lolsmack:

I still haven't even bought my secret weapon car yet :D

If you are gonna spend that kinda jack on your secret weapon, I might as well raise the funds for the Sesto Elemento.

:rockon::rockon:

• 2 weeks later...

Had to update this thread....

Dylan and I were discussing this game over dinner last night :lol:, and of course some malted hops beverages...

How about R3 class for the event?

HAHAHAHA I need to practice...and practice not losing by a country mile to the beard over here...

:lol:

Had to update this thread....

Dylan and I were discussing this game over dinner last night :lol:, and of course some malted hops beverages...

How about R3 class for the event?

HAHAHAHA I need to practice...and practice not losing by a country mile to the beard over here...

Man I spent so much time on this game this weekend. YIKES! Been trying to find a R3 Class car to take Dylan down with, and it isn't easy. I know now that I have a plethora to choose from though.

Between, tuning, building, designing, and auctioning this weekend, I still managed to complete two more "seasons" of the second pass through. I bought a TVR12, then auctioned it promptly after it couldn't keep up with my Superleggera Gallardo.

Here is a neato pic.

GetPhoto.ashx?id=7444852&full=true

The Superleggera:

GetPhoto.ashx?id=7267556&full=true

I gotta put up some shots of my Ferrari collection a.k.a. the "The Mook Crushers" :jester:

You know there is a cheevo for owning all of the Horseys off the first disc? :patriot:

ouch mook that has to hurt! :jester: I need to put some more time in this game and do some racing

It doesn't hurt as bad as actually losing Tegs....I mean he had me by a country mile, on S Class, in my RUF! WTH!

R3 is by far the most fun class.:burnout:

• 2 weeks later...

Got a chance to race Dylan a few times last night.

THAT was fun!

I turn off brake assist and this game is all new to me! Helped my times and also keep up with or beat Dylan a time or two also!

Sesto Elemennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnto!

Got a chance to race Dylan a few times last night.

THAT was fun!

I turn off brake assist and this game is all new to me! Helped my times and also keep up with or beat Dylan a time or two also!

Sesto Elemennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnto!

I tried to race with brake assist on when I got the first Forza game. That's now the first thing I turn off in the game. I do put just the suggested braking line on if it's a track I'm not super confident in my chosen braking zones.

I'm actually jealous of you guys who get a chance to play as much as you do. I'm lucky to get 30 minutes to an hour in during any given week. But I am saving up for a Sesto Elemento, only about $1,000,000 more to go:lolsmack:

Archived