Customer Service 866.965.0400

Forza MotorSport 4 Official Adam's Premium Car Care Racing League and

THE Mook

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I know I am late for the party, but I traded in a bunch of games i don't/won't play anymore and got Forza yesterday. First order of business, I have recreated MY car, 08 Saturn Sky.:rockon: Same hood and body kit that is actually on it too. I am uber geeked. Doing stuff to my own car that would cost me a deductable or a ticket. Kinda of fun.

Well I know I am late for the party, but I traded in a bunch of games i don't/won't play anymore and got Forza yesterday. First order of business, I have recreated MY car, 08 Saturn Sky.:rockon: Same hood and body kit that is actually on it too. I am uber geeked. Doing stuff to my own car that would cost me a deductable or a ticket. Kinda of fun.

I'm a little jelly you got to make your own car!

That's sick!~

I'm a little jelly you got to make your own car!

That's sick!~

To add to the geek factor, I changed the home page to the Top Gear studio and ran it on thier track. So I can take pictures of MY car as if it was on the show. I will have to figure out how to get the images off the Xbox and onto my laptop. It is sooooo cool.

We need Adam's logos for the cars in the game.

To add to the geek factor, I changed the home page to the Top Gear studio and ran it on thier track. So I can take pictures of MY car as if it was on the show. I will have to figure out how to get the images off the Xbox and onto my laptop. It is sooooo cool.

We need Adam's logos for the cars in the game.

Adam's logo is all but done. I need to complete the "A". If someone has some time, I am more than willing to send them the livery for it, however, I maintain it MUST be sent back to me. I've done most of the work on it, and I am also more than happy to share credits if it makes it to the StoreFront.

You can take a high res shot of your car or a regular one, and then upload it to the storefront. You can then go to forzamotorsport.net, link your account, and pull what you need to.

:)

Mook

Probably putting this game down until after the NFL season is over. I am in a big obsession with Madden right now.

• 3 weeks later...

News about the Adam's Car Club:

Dylan is now a Co-Leader

End of January will be the first Official Event.

Jalopnik January Car Pack announced:

Forza 4 January Jalopnik Car Pack: This Is It

Forza 4 January Jalopnik Car Pack: This Is It

Yes friends, Forzalopnik is back! We're pleased to announce that the next car pack for Forza Motorsport 4 will be the January Jalopnik Pack, available for purchase and download on Xbox LIVE starting Tuesday, January 3rd. Here's are the ten cars and all the details.

"Forzalopnik" was the name we gave to our tie-up on two downloadable content (DLC) packs with the folks at Turn 10 Studios, the makers of the Forza Motorsport franchise. The second of the two — developed with input from Jalopnik's enthusiast community — was an industry-first.

Now we're happy as a clam to announce a new Jalopnik-branded car pack for Forza Motorsport 4. It's called the January Jalopnik pack (yeah, we're totally clever with the naming schema, right?) and it'll include some very Jalopnik vehicles — like, for example, a Dodge that'll "Go Like Hell," a Ford that very well may be unsafe at any speed — especially if it's rammed from behind — and a "hero" car that's as unpronounceable as it is hard to spell.

The January Jalopnik pack will be available for purchase and download on Xbox LIVE on Tuesday, January 3 and will cost 560 MS Points (that's seven bucks in real dollars). But for those who have already purchased the Forza Motorsport 4 Season Pass, the pack will be free.

View the gallery

Click through the gallery on the left for the full rundown of all ten cars available in the Forza Motorsport 4 January Jalopnik Pack.

Don't care much about Alfa Montreal or the 2000 Fiat Coupe Turbo. The Pinto, the Si and the Shelby intrigue me just a little, but maybe not enough to buy them. I will however likely pick up the Impala SS and the Audi RS5 for my garage as soon as the DLC pack is installed.

Tegeler, by Show and Shine, I would have everyone submit a car or two in pictures, to maybe a thread here or something, then have a vote on best paint, design, etc.

Autocross is always fun, but something about a bracket race on the Alps track is calling to me.

A or S Class for sure.

I was building an A class last night.it is tough! They just feel so slow and dont handle the best lol. Mook will be bringing a vette I bet :jester: last night I tryed out a Subaru 22B

Which Vette? :lol: I have one or two of each!

I may surprise a few peeps with my SClass choice. That's for sure.

:patriot:

Archived