Customer Service 866.965.0400

Forza MotorSport 4 Official Adam's Premium Car Care Racing League and

THE Mook

I'm going euro for mine... Ive got a car dialed in its almost unfair to use within its class if the track doesn't have any long straights. It handles perfect and accelerates like a scalded ape, just runs out of top end with the gearing setup I run now. I get murdered on the banked oval portion of Indy, but other than that nothing can keep pace in the turns once I get out front.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I need to build and S class and A class?! If i plan on having a car worth driving I need to start playing more and really tuning a car. Mook my CTSV is still waiting to walk all over you bimmer again :jester:

Just detune one of your R class cars. I've done that a few times to get a car back into another class for a race. Once you get the 100% discount from the manufacture you can buy all the mid level mods and swap to those at no charge to bring its class down. Only challenge is finding the perfect combo of parts to get your car to the very top of that particular class.

Something I found is that if you jump from say S698 to R3 with one part change, go to the higher R3 class setup, then buy either a heavier set of wheels or increase the size. It'll take the rating down a point or 2 and put you in the S700 ranking without killing performance too much.

my cts-v went through some surgery and now has a few more horses under the hood and a little better handling. We should run them again, but you will probably smoke me this time

What's sad is I have a car even better than the M5, and it's not a Vette!

I dont know how to join the club so if you can do it with my gamertag id then its Duh Buh U P

Let me know or if I need to put in the club name and what the club name is. :)

Theres an option to request to join Frid... if I have a chance later I'll see if theres anyway for me to just add you without the request.

I got my hands on the 599GTO this weekend... I think thats my new favorite car... but now I'm catching beatdowns from the 599FXX.

Theres an option to request to join Frid... if I have a chance later I'll see if theres anyway for me to just add you without the request.

I got my hands on the 599GTO this weekend... I think thats my new favorite car... but now I'm catching beatdowns from the 599FXX.

Soon enough you can catch a beating from me. ;):thumbsup:

the 599 gto is a beast! I have one to and it is a blast, I have been thinking about buying the XX now

Yea... I was dominating with my TTRS (S700) until I ran into the 599GTO on the sedona track and got S M O K E D !!

So bought the 599GTO and was killing it with that, then got taken down a peg when the 599FXX passed me on a high speed straight like I was barely moving.

Time to upgrade! LOL

Hey guys, didn't know you Forzacated. Man I've been gone from this site way too long. Anywho, I can't join your club as I'm already a part of one but it's great to see you guys running.

I've been repping Adam's in the Forza world for a long time now. lol

911exoadam.jpg

Apparently Hyundai Veloster pack is free this week.

Just released yesterday...

If you love Hyundai and Forza Motorsport 4, today is your lucky day: Turn 10 is announcing the availability of the Hyundai Veloster Bonus Pack, ready for download right now! This free download for Forza Motorsport 4 is brought to you by Hyundai and includes two drivable cars to collect and race:

In addition, the Hyundai Veloster Bonus pack includes a brand new Autovista experience featuring an one-of-a-kind, in-depth look at the 2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo. The free Hyundai Veloster Bonus Pack is every Forza 4 fan’s chance to experience these incredible Hyundai cars in a brand new way!

In addition to the new pack, on Tuesday, January 10, Turn 10 will be launching our Hyundai Veloster: Forza Motorsport 4 Time Trials event. This Forza Motorsport 4 contest will span two Rivals Mode over the next two months, with the grand prize winner taking home a 2012 Hyundai Veloster!

The Hyundai Veloster: Forza Motorspot 4 Time Trials event is only for registered Forza Motorsport 4 players (registration closed last week). The January Rivals Mode event serves as the qualifying round—with players racing the 2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (available in our free-to-download Hyundai Veloster Bonus Pack, naturally) to set the fastest time in the event. This event ends on January 23, with the top 1,000 players will move on to our finals event—the Hyundai Veloster: Forza Motorsport 4 Championship which kicks off in February with a brand new Rivals Mode event.

The top overall time in February’s Hyundai Veloster: Forza Motorsport 4 Championship round will be the winner of a brand new 2012 Hyundai Veloster. Good luck to all players!

Archived